Severepwnage banned by zodrakdovah

Full logs were requested further up in this thread.

PS. I’m not taking your appeal. I literally only said that I’d post logs.

do you mean when slav said “time for full logs” because i was typing the smaller logs prior, i meant if salad wanted me to prove any more

So you are telling me that instead of defending myself I should have ahelped it into a ticket that would not even get responded to.

Remember, that statement is as legit as a fact when you consider me guilty for not healing anyone literally because I was admin jailed and was physically unable to.

another thing, i dont know why you people think that a valid reason for not ahelping is “it would have never been taken” seems like bull to me, and def, not a valid reason to try to crit players

i dont know why you people think that a valid reason for not getting unbanned is “he would have never healed them” seems like bull to me, and def, not a valid reason to try to accept appeals

Why do you think mad-dogging the admin will get them to unban you?

maybe you will realise you’re in a circle of logical fallacies and getting high on power for simply “not liking what he said”

In some sense. If they critted you l should of added. But you can throw some punches and some shoves to defend yourself, disarm them hit them with a laser while they are healthy as a warning, run into maint. And if they capture you they capture you big deal explain you me situation they might understand.

how unfortunate that I had 3 lethals on me at the time and used those instead of shoves and running and admin tickets

This feels silly, you over escalated a conflict to a ridiculous degree, and claimed the reason against your ban should be “i was gonna heal them”

No.

And then you thought that “If i just insult the admin enough, he gona hav 2 unban me, i din nuffin”

Why.

You don’t realise it don’t you. You put me in an unavoidable ban situation by instantly ajailing me the moment I got the last guy. If you waited for 10 seconds and I was running in the other direction this would be a valid reason not to accept someones plea. You PREVENTED this from happening yourself. Then you proceeded me to tell what I have specifically done in order to avoid this situation after it happened. And thats why this is utter bullshit and abuse.

Sorry if your feelings are hurtie

I mean yea that’s the point lethals are for killing people. In situations like that you want to disable or run. Hell you can use lethals to slow people down with health slow down if you really need to. But don’t crit them with lethals.

And to top it all off, the ticket and ban I gave you, was actually the 3rd ticket about you that round.

How.

whataboutism, both tickets were resolved and are irrelevant.

Unless you are referring that they had lethal. But still.

Also those 3 people you critted were roundstart GUARANTEED non-antags.

Oof.

they all had roundstart lethals on them, if that counts

The also didn’t use lethals the entire time and you stayed at 99 health until only the captain remained, you were shot once with a sleep shot, and went on a murder spree.

Why, Again.

its a self defense situation