Screenshot Thread

It’s lucky that I didn’t turn on an intercom.

7 Likes

fatfuckfriday
today is friday and i ate all of wisterias apples, but they kept giving me more.

3 Likes

Each apple had the nutrient value of a watermelon and I still had about 90 more before we left by the way! (The darned things do grow on trees!)

3 Likes

When the arrivals is goobered

Send in the clowns (all of sec and the hop died to me in maint in a conga of death)

2 Likes

You really didn’t take the opportunity to say “Arrivals Beegone”?

4 Likes

Oh were you observing that round with the shuttle? If you happen to know any details please help on the Report thread i made about that shuttle accident

i spawned in space that round and died.

Depressing… Okay and a little funny sorry but seeing the character seated on space cracked me up, if you don’t mind i’ll add the picture to the report!

Random dump

Incredible…
Screenshot_1

Average shuttle ride

His full name…? Martin.
Screenshot_3
Yeah.

5 Likes

guiltandpunishment1Screenshot 2022-11-27 201041
guiltandpunishment2Screenshot 2022-11-27 201105
Guiltandpunishment3Screenshot 2022-11-27 201129

1 Like

Don’t you love swarmers?

4 Likes

What did admemes mean by this (picture was taken on nov26…)

Local Chemists decides that his mission was to drink AS MUCH RADIUM AS POSSIBLE, even making his own plumbing area to dispense radium pills, the result? The individual became TILTED alongside some other effects
Screenshot_2
Screenshot_3
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_5

The day we couldn’t move for a minute on Glow Station roundstart
Screenshot_1

I came across this poor Posibrain that was abandoned near arrivals, meanwhile on the other side of the station a Malf AI with Doomsday and a Space Dragon were fighting a Blob
Screenshot_6
Screenshot_7

6 Likes

more psy-ops against retail workers!!1!!1!

1 Like

A contractor buys a reinforcment and then buys a contract kit to give that reinforcement so they can buy a reinforcement and then that reinforcement gets a kit to buy a reinforcement…
lots of people were sold to the syndicate.

my very own incursion.

last reinforcement was a bit of a troll though at the end.

5 Likes

tinymime
a tiny mime

9 Likes

Another accurate prediction from my sleeping mind.
Spotless Ally

2 Likes

Also, found a fly loop. If you are so hungry, you can get stuck in a vomiting nothing on the floor loop.
Fly Bad

I went from Lizard, to Fly, put in a Monkey, turned into a Human, then finally, turned into a Man.

1 Like

Hal you bastard, he turned my ai generated pokemon into a space carp plushie

4 Likes

Us at medical were brainstorming the cause for your constant vomiting for quite a while

The full story was that I say a scientist dragging a monkey around, and I had to follow in case the monkey was going to need hurting. He went into teleporter room and setup a shunt thingy directed at the teleported, with the monkey on a chair holding the rooms beacon. I was asked to step in the teleporter, then, when on the shunt, it was activated and I was sent flying on an endless, super fast teleporting loop. This went on until my flying body managed to break the teleporter. Leaving me a fly with a LOT of rads and mutations. It only got worse from there.