Screenshot Thread

Post your fun/funny/based/redpilled/epic/gaming screenshots in here from random shit around the station:

Kicking it off with my tribute to Peter Gabriel’s Shock the Monkey
shockthemonkey shockthemonkey2

The time I took the white ship for a spin and brought a donksoft vendor and jukebox back from space

6 Likes

Ever since stumbling on the screenshots again I’ve posted this a couple of times in discord, but seems relevant to the thread. This was from when I was a trial admin, and during lowpop hours. Miner was bored and wanted a challenge.

One of the drakes was sentient, and he fought them all at the same time. He didn’t even keep the loot.

26 Likes

If I ever learn to code I’m porting from tg the ability to ride sentient bears and carps

3 Likes

Sent from Golden to Sage with love

4 Likes

turret building is really underused
blursed library.PNG

6 Likes

cringe

3 Likes

Random genie suffering for my sins back in the day when botany still had a variety of mutation chemicals, October 2019.

4 Likes

unknown (1)

3 Likes

Help

6 Likes

An admin PM with no context :

4 Likes

my sec team on green shift

3 Likes

honker wisp

3 Likes

mimo brought zombies to centcom

3 Likes

It seems like every time I play HOP I roll antag. Here’s a nonviolent 0-TC greentext from tonight:
nonviolentgreentext

Not the hardest objectives but you can be a greentext badass by using your words, even on Golden.

3 Likes

The Saddest Nightmare
Beepsky being a chad, as always.

8 Likes

You really dont need anything, not even words as hop.

2 Likes

Fred Boshaw warming up that good shit tritium engine.

4 Likes

no comment
epic moment

14 Likes

Monk’sie cult
cultmeta

21 Likes

We made the duck bigger exchange for gibonite ore with an admin.
El7iRegWoAEpitB
(At this point it got so big it would cover your entire screen if you picked it up.)

9 Likes