CKEY: Fronsis

Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Unknown

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/26/2022

Round Number: 41498

Rules Broken: Do not grief

Incident Description: Well, at somepoint not that late into the round Arrivals Shuttle got reported to be damaged on radio, upon checking it (and the new arrivals complaining) it was… completely blown up, even if this was done by one of the two traitors that bought explosives this is already heavily against the rules

Additional Information:
Spoke with an admin that fixed the shuttle, the damage didn’t seem to be a ‘‘map loading’’ issue, so i’m inclined to believe someone caused this explosion.

We had revs, one heretic and three traitors, two of the traitors bought explosives: Clown, bought a syndie minibomb but used it on their target on the departures shuttle and the Bartender who bought a bag of x4, though he used most of them on departures shuttle as well(and even then when the arrivals thing happened he was busy building a rage cage at that point and a single or two x4 doesn’t cause that amount of damage it shows as he used two on the escape shuttle, so i’m inclined to believe a griefer or some weird code shenanigans happened, i’m listing them just in case.

Here’s how the shuttle looked like, couldn’t get to see the cockpit area because i had no suit:

Edit: Extra picture courtesy of our favorite mime Heepox that showed that he (and maybe others) spawned and died
5cfd3fc91a9bee06ebce993e64743afb53e5e8e6_2_690x354

Seeing the way those shuttle parts are placed… makes me doubt of a griefer, i’ll let admins decide

Unable to properly identify the cause of the explosion, apologies.