Sasukexsakura1337's admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Sasukexsakura1337 is the name of my cursed ckey
Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Acensti#1440
How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
Usually couple of hours a day. I’m currently learning to code n such but usually that’s the timeframe. I can do 12h+
What changes, if any, would you bring?:
just another active admin on LRP mainly. Hopefully my friendship with most of them will have them behave.
How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
It’s fun mainly handling people. I did it before on other servers and found it pleasing.
How long have you been playing SS13?:
a year or so.
How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
About a year.

Hours on bee

hours on TG

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
Spacestation 13 related i’ve done stuff before and is quite familar with the admin panels.

Gaming wised, I have been in a higher up staff position for major game communites such as rustoria that consists now of 70k discord members and serverwise was like 500+ daily. Handling toxic people.
Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Yes 2 other servers and i’ve decided not to mention the names of them for advertisement related issues.
Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
Acensti i believe.
Your strengths:
I’ve stopped my bad habits(Toxicity and such) I’ve had a history with them but i am very,very logical person. I don’t judge people on their actions more of their intent, I’ve always got patience in game related matters and never too quick to judge.
Your weaknesses:
I’ve had issues of being annoyed bit too early in my past staff history. But this is something i’ve managed and learned from

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:

Rebel Trouble has designated the station as Rebel Trouble.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:

Logical thinking for the greater glory.

What makes a staff team good?:

Not to be emotional, I don’t mean as in “COLD HEARTED KILLER” emotional type but handling matters calmy. Something like Ruko does.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:

Communication and a proper relationship between eachother

What kind of player are you?:

Meme,chilling kinda. I do mess with people time to time.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:

nothing, really. Hopefully get to befriend some of the admins.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
I’ll just tp it back or something while watching the clown get lynched. IC Issue somewhat. Look into the background of the clown specially and doing a proper judgement(Logs,hours if he’s new n such). Continous behaviour will be harshly punished even after a warning( Either a short note or a ban if needed) from a admin.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

Ask him the fk he’s doing and perma him on the spot after a talk with him and take it to the forums. I cannot see a very,very good reason to not get punished in that situation. I’ve seen this occur and none of the atmos griefers in the past probably applied.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC issue, Check note if it’s been repeated since i’ve done the same before.

Also if I get to the “questions” part. I would like some fun ones. I’ve changed and stopped with the toxic behaviour and tried to contribute to the bee community. If i do happened to get admin. I’ll probably spam the staffs if my choice is justified or not.
I’ve done several things that should be noted if needed of what i’ve done and changed none the less love yall.

3 Likes

What would you say is your greatest achievement?

±0 I can’t vote

So…

Being reformed and preventing griefers from raiding bee.

What I can do is ask questions, I know you are LRP main so I’ll ask LRP orientated questions

1. Murderboner completes less than half of their objectives and has three pages worth of notes unrelated to murderboning. How do you handle it.

2. Abductors be stealing people and do a lobotomy, what’s the correct response?

3. Same Clown deepfries armory for the fourth time today, what do?

4. You gay, how do you rectify this?

They are fun to play with, I think they would be a good admin to have around and they seem to be as fair as possible while enforcing the rules, imaginary +.

1. The murderbone gets antag banned for not having a repeated behaviour. To spice it up i’ll add a server ban aswell if needed. 1 day per unrelated kill for antag ban days.

2. Where is the abductor thing happening? The rules for abductor is what follows

“Abductors must avoid killing, unless the target has proved themselves a significant threat to them. Abductors may kill those who they cannot do experimental organ replacement on with impunity.”

That is the rule for abductors, Doing lobotomy DOESN´T kill the player and nowhere in the antag conduct (Both in the rules and the wiki) says about abductors not being allowed to lobotomize someone therefore i would do anything.
3. I’ve seen situations where people gotten banned for deepfrying stuff in a similar situation. One good example is kate.

Even tho this happened in Sage and is much harsher rule wise. I would do the punishment in a more inferior way. Repeated behaviour of clownery is not funny at some point which is the same as repeating a joke. We get it specially me as a former clown main. I’ll tell him to stop repeating the very things he’s doing however he’s valid. This all depends if he’s been warned several times or let into armory by cap aswell.
4. “I’m homosexual” haha so fun

You didn’t answer the question so I’m giving a -2

T: ±0

0 is a neutral number, you cant put ± in front of it

1 Like

Fuck you I can do what I want

±0

1 Like

This man is truly based

Answers seem good, plus people deserve a second chance. +1.

T: +1

Sorry chief, i dont realy see this going well.

No worries!.

I think we desperately need admins on lrp, but your connection to carp is pretty worrying. Could you explain:

I don’t think you are well suited for BeeStation admin. - 2 go wrrrr

I’ve been coding and working alongside another bee “collaboration” server. Not to mention my last note been over a month and still counting.

I think it’s unfair to not give him a chance.
+1

Aren’t you a admin?, I swear you got accepted like 3 weeks ago.

I am an admin :flushed:
T:-2