Sasukexsakura1337's admin application

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

lol this guy applying for admin after 1023910239012391203901239 times

2 Likes

I have no power, so I can’t weigh in on the vote.
I don’t see what’s wrong with giving him t.min, he’s an established member of the community and at worst a couple of bussed rounds. At best, another goodmin. Positives vs Negatives here, yo.

my last appeal was 2 months ago.

I don’t think there’s much to lose here. I won’t share my opinions on nan as there’s no way I can be objective about them at this point, however I can objectively say that giving him trialmin probably won’t result in anything bad. Besides, if a single round of 2d spaceman game gets ruined because of it, we know what to do.

Have my +1. Or is that +2 because admeme? kek.

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

no -2
T:-4

hangy +1
Perishedfraud +2
ro5490 +1

+4.

Pixelman -2
Naevi -2
llol -2

t: -2. Not too sure about the count however.

+1
Seen how you’ve changed personally, and while some people are still sus of you, You’ve been doing a lot better recently.

aye :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Yes you didn’t count me
t:-1 then

Not home to check notes and the like.

I’ll give input in a bit.

I’ve got a big note history that mainly contained notes that been noted literally day after day throughout my experience with notes ranging from simple mistakes,filter bypasses all the way through accidental unintended killing actions. So far i’m over 1 month clean and counting

1 Like

I dislike the history of notes/bans.

However you do seem to be trying to improve. +0 from me.

I can confirm there is no problematic connection between @SasukexSakura1337 and Carp. They held staff on Carpstation for a time and were part of the force trying to pull Carp away from being a spite/grief server and took the staff position pretty seriously. They were then part of the staff ousted for confronting Carp.

I still have more than enough questionable experience with you to say I still don’t think you’re a good fit for admin, but having seen how you handled yourself in power on Carp I’m not inclined to outright shut you down.

+/- 0 from me

2 Likes

ight i trust ruko so im doing a +2

T: +1

Do you believe in me is the real question brother.

I am changing my +1 to +2
T: +2