Robust people

I kill other lings to prevent ping pongs! Do I get a medal?

No. You get an admin cookie.
:cookie:

1 Like

Ohh this is a long one better impress me boyo

Iā€™ve played the game for 4 years now. Have looked through the code, inside and out.

There are very few things that I donā€™t know.

There are many mechanics, such as Circuits that are heavily underused and arenā€™t used to their full potential. The duality of the ComSpy that (I made a version myself.) but someone showed me of a circuit that listens in on all station radio channels is helpful for the traitors or greyshits but are just as damaging to Security/Heads of staff.

I have a lot of niche knowledge like the Emergency Medical holodeck setting has working machines, surgery, chemMaster, grinder, and sleeper.

Down to the fact that a wooden buckler has a 25% block chance and when clicked on with a stunprod/stun baton, you hit the buckler with a nice sound effect and some flavor text.

(The wooden buckler is a subtype of the Riot shield, so it works for those too, but they have 50% block chance.)

And the small fact that plasma glass shards do 1 more damage than normal glass shards, which makes a slightly more powerful spear too.

So you read thisā€¦https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Guide_to_Awesome_Miscellaneous_Stuff

Ok here is your robust medal.

I havent read that in years

You sir are the most robust person I know. Wear that with pride

Itā€™s got a few things that need updates. But a lot of good shit in there. In other news, Iā€™m the LEAST robust person you know.

My favorite dumb fucking idea that somehow worked was that I took one of the security checkpoints, and converted it into real checkpoint. Weā€™re talking Papers, Please.

But I also put in a unary vent and air scrubber, igniter on a singaler, and just gased everyone without any papers. (Not everyone, surprisingly.)

I know itā€™s getting archived but thereā€™s also some nice info in here

this is a fucking cemetery, take a look at all of them.

they are gone

4 Likes

multiple ex headmins players mentors everyone moved on, only some remember also first post is literally about inari, good boy and everett jesus fucking christ i feel old

2 Likes

We do be ancient tho

Shame Good Boy is no more, he really was the one I was afraid of.

I actually saw Inari on LRP not too long ago, maybe a month back or so

1 Like

Thank you for that information, I will treasure this forever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.