Robust people

do you think people use space lube to beat their meat

yes (me)
KEYSTROKES STROKES

For real, I do not understand why there is one player, THE one in my opinion, who never gets the recognition he/she deserves.

Iā€™m speaking of CHLORINE II.

Now donā€™t get me wrong, Vanilla is tough as nails, Collins is a beast, Karen Holmes is no joke too, Della is a friend and a toughie, Kulduad when striking, strike hard, Ella Aese wonā€™t surrender easily and Oganesson will try to outsmart you, a style of play I truly appreciate.

But CHLORINE II is the real deal for me. I never saw him/her downed and I saw that player coming out on top from a lot of situations when he/she was heavily outgunned, if not even outnumbered.

For me, my vote goes to CHLORINE II.

Without a doubt.

Itā€™s just a shame I do not see him/her around anymore.

1 Like

shakes fist in air while raising voice

SANDPIPER

I WILL GET MY REVENGE

ONE OF THESE DAYS

I THINK

me because I am stronk robust chad

best edit your post right now not to have that (rip?) you whore

Myself, Good Boy, Alfred, Vanilla, Maxoesss, Gktwltz or something and the botanist that plays Ricardo Milos.

I share the same opinion as Zesko, on graytider combat Good Boyā€™s a god on graytider combat an usually respect him as a ling since he doesnā€™t use any screech, he keeps being 2handed axe but with revival. And i bet he also plays with 10 ping so thatā€™s why he can move so good

Thread for robust AIā€™s/Borgs/PAIā€™s when?

Thing is, graytider combat is the only combat in the game. Anybody can sit on their asses in Viro and make a boring-ass bullshit instadeath virus.

Instablack > Instadeath

Zesk does bring up a good point. To be robust is not the be the best at fighting. You can be pretty mediocre at fighting and be the most robust person on the server. You want to know why? To be robust you got to be prepared. You got to be kind. You got to be helpful. You got to protect the people around you. You got to be prepared to whip out your epi pen and use it on a dying man to save their life. When you could use it for yourself, but no you use it not in a selfish act, but in a selfless act. That is to be robust. Always carrying a tool belt and a brute pack can take you a long way. Putting the breath mask and internals on as soon as possible can and has saved my life on many occasions. Stuff like that is what it means to be robust. Sure you may beat my ass in combat. But are you willing to throw down everything you were doing to help those in need. No then you are the least robust person there is. Yes then you are a person to truly praise.

1 Like

Just like to point out that half the people that were named here are serial killers, and generally fail the selfless and kind criteria any way.

I personally think robust people are A: flexible people, who can generally approach the same situation and use multiple different tactics to achieve success, :B Knowledgeable players, who can take advantage of multiple different mechanics, and C: are either very skilled fighters, or are skillful enough to rig the fight in their favor to compensate for mediocre fighting skills (see knowledgeable and flexible).

1 Like

And that doesnā€™t make the robust they kill but do they ever contribute in any meaningful way besides killing a nukie. Do they drag the dying and dead from the battlefield? Do they tend to over escalate or even pick fights? If they do they arenā€™t even worthy of the title of robust. Think of all the engineers who fix hull breaches or the chemist that pumps out Synthflesh. The cook who makes good meals. Those are the robust ones. The miners who risk life and limb getting ores. The doctors who donā€™t clone you when you have augments and revive surgery instead. The sec officers who will perma brig a traitor instead of killing them. The Scientists that research mining instead of being selfish. These people these people are truly robust because they put themselves above others.

1 Like

Thank you @DimitriSTK88 for the like

Sandpiper, WindowErrors, Cenrus, Xlyana, TheMrFox, Oshibka

Damn I though you went the way of the dodo

I consider myself robust because I like to think out of the box and donā€™t stroke my cock to, ā€œAh yes murderbone, direct fights, and EXPLOSIONS.ā€

Iā€™m the type to plan things carefully.

For example, on DeltaStation:

I went into the Locker room, placed a stun prod in a locker and called my target over.
When he got there, he ran onto the tile with one of the stools.
I had deliberately placed banana peels under most of the stools, using the Bring item to top button that most people donā€™t know about.

He slips, I take out the stunprod, cuff em, and take off his headset and GG.

Ok that is very robust. The sheer planning invoked culminated to the perfect kill. So you get a combat robust medal of honor from me. But howā€™s your helpful side what have you done to prove yourself to be truly robust.

My helpful side?

When I role Ling, I use my Fleshmend and anatomic panacea to go out and find dead bodies in the explosions that insue from either the other lings or traitors. Iā€™ve used my own epipen in my bag on other people and drag them to the holodeck to use itā€™s sleepers on them and heal em up.

I usually only kill others as an antag when they try and kill me for being an antag.

Ok good good. So you get my helpful robust Medal of Honor. Now the last Medal of Honor. How knowledgeable are you in mechanics relating to helping or harming.