Ro5490 Admin report - Very problematic approach to issuing bans

CKEY:Ice Type

Your Discord:IT4E

Offender’s CKEY: Ro5490

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 03/05/2023

Round Number: 42429, 43011

Part of admin conduct broken: Bans

• Job bans are to be given out when a player has shown to be too incompetent or unwilling to learn to play as a role properly without compromising the game for others.
    • If a player is being banned for an inability to be responsible with positions of authority, the player should be banned from all of Security and Head roles.
    • If a player is being banned for an inability to follow silicon laws, the player should be banned from AI, Cyborg, and Positronic Brain.
    • If a player is violating antagonist conduct, they should be banned from ALL antagonist roles, not just the one they are violating.
    • If a player is abusing gimmicky or assistant roles to be disruptive, they should be banned from ALL of them (Clown, Mime, Gimmick, Assistant).
    • Players circumventing job bans via job re-assignment should be given a server ban.
  • Server bans are to be given out when a player has shown to be non-compliant with our rules or is actively malicious towards the server, the staff, or other players.
    • All refusals to follow rules, regardless of reasoning, should be met with an immediate permanent ban.
  • Repeat offenses will be met with escalating punishment (e.g. Note > Minor > Major > Perma)

Incident Description: Two extremely severe bans, one for a complete accident, with no history, and another for a moderate overescalation in a round that was already messy due to it being a new map TM.

I ask you: what do you seek to achieve when banning someone? Is it really beneficial to a server to ban people who by and large tend to follow the rules, and overall improve the game by improving the population?

I come in, intending to roleplay, and doing so, almost always following the rules to the best of my ability. Yes, sometimes mistakes are made, everyone makes them after all. I don’t see how giving me two large server and very large character bans is supposed to benefit the server at all.

I think Ro5490 has some very skewed priorities when issuing large bans, which are a very extreme reaction that should really be given when someone is showing an unwillingness to collaborate with the general environment in the server, and not when someone makes an honest mistake. (Bans achieve nothing when the error was an accident, other then being a very cruel way to treat someone, and further hampering their ability to gain the experience required to play smoothly and reliably.)

You want to make sure someone learns their lesson, give them a week long role ban or a day long server ban, so they can remember and improve their play in the future. Don’t just spring straight to massive bans that prevent them (a player that wants to play along properly and contribute to the server in a positive manner in the process) from playing and learning at all.

Please keep in mind you have a history of issues while you’re playing as command staff.
Not only that, Command staff are also held to a higher standard than other crewmembers.
You should know better by now.

The entire event

ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Starboard Primary Hallway (Starboard Primary Hallway (160, 126, 2))

SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “rd” (Central Primary Hallway (138, 114, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “remove the ears” (Central Primary Hallway (134, 111, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “please” (Central Primary Hallway (134, 111, 2))
SAY: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) “Yes?” (Central Primary Hallway (133, 111, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “I cannot” (Central Primary Hallway (134, 111, 2))
EMOTE: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) screams (Central Primary Hallway (133, 111, 2))

ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has grabbed NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) passive grab (NEWHP: 96.3) (Central Primary Hallway (133, 111, 2))

SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “REMOVE IT” (Central Primary Hallway (127, 111, 2))
EMOTE: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) screams (Central Primary Hallway (118, 118, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “RD” (Central Primary Hallway (118, 118, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “JUST REMOVE IT” (Central Primary Hallway (118, 118, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “DO IT” (Central Primary Hallway (119, 119, 2))

ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) is being stripped of kitty ears by Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) (Central Primary Hallway (119, 119, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has been stripped of the kitty ears by Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) (Central Primary Hallway (119, 119, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has thrown the kitty ears (Central Primary Hallway (120, 119, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has threw and hit Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) with the kitty ears (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (120, 119, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has thrown the kitty ears (Central Primary Hallway (120, 119, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has threw and hit Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) with the kitty ears (NEWHP: 100) (Central Primary Hallway (120, 119, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Central Primary Hallway (Central Primary Hallway (118, 119, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [floor] with the laser from Central Primary Hallway (Central Primary Hallway (118, 119, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has shot NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the laser (NEWHP: 76.3) (Central Primary Hallway (118, 119, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has thrown the wooden plank (Vacant Commissary #2 (121, 107, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [plating] with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has shot NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 76.3) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [plating] with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has shot NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 76.3) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has shoved Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (108, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [plating] with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (Central Maintenance (110, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has shot NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 76.3) (Central Maintenance (110, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [plating] with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (Central Maintenance (110, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has shot NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 76.3) (Central Maintenance (110, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam from Central Maintenance (NEWHP: 76.3) (Central Maintenance (110, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 72.5) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 67.5) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 62.5) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 57.5) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))

SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “HELP” (Central Maintenance (108, 113, 2))

ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 52.5) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 47.5) (Central Maintenance (109, 113, 2))

SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “RD IS MURDERING ME” (Central Maintenance (108, 113, 2))
SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “ROBO MAINTS” (Central Maintenance (108, 113, 2))

ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has attacked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with Personal Tiny Self Defense Gun (Wielded) (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 43.8) (Central Maintenance (107, 113, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has shoved Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (106, 113, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has shoved Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (107, 112, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has punched NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) (NEWHP: 36.8) (Central Maintenance (106, 112, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has kicks Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (107, 112, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has kicks Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (107, 112, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has punched NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) (NEWHP: 29.8) (Central Maintenance (106, 112, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has punched NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) (NEWHP: 22.8) (Central Maintenance (106, 112, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has shoved Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) with knocking them down (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (107, 112, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has thrown the white shoes (Central Maintenance (107, 112, 2))
ATTACK: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) has shoved Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) (NEWHP: 100) (Central Maintenance (115, 113, 2))

SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “HELP” (Central Primary Hallway (124, 113, 2))

ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam from Central Primary Hallway (NEWHP: 22.8) (Central Primary Hallway (118, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has shot NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 22.8) (Central Primary Hallway (118, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has fired at [floor] with the disabler beam from Central Primary Hallway (Central Primary Hallway (117, 113, 2))

SAY: NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) “HELP ME” (Central Primary Hallway (130, 113, 2))

ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has kicked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) (NEWHP: 12.3) (Central Primary Hallway (138, 112, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has kicked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) (NEWHP: 4.4) (Morgue (139, 113, 2))
ATTACK: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) has kicked NotEbe96/(Cartman Bond) (NEWHP: -6.1) (Morgue (139, 113, 2))

SAY: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown) “Put cat ears on me” (Morgue (142, 113, 2))

ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490: Mind explaining why you just beat cartman into crit?
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown): Put cat ears on me. Didn’t realise it was that much damage
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490: Sure, so you decided that cat ears warranted lethal lasers and beating chasing them into maints to beat on them further.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown): I didn’t mean to fire lethal lasers. I’d forgotten I’d set them to lethal earlier.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490: Alrighty, well with your recent history regarding rule breaks as a head of staff, I’m going to, again, have to give you a command ban. You should know better by now.
ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown): Are you fucking kidding me? In a tm for a new station? Admeme report ig.
ADMINPRIVATE: Ro5490/(Elysius) has created a global temporary 1 month role ban from 6 roles for Ice Type. Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer Reason: As a non-antag RD, Chased down, shot lethals at, and beat a man into crit. For putting cat ears on them.
ADMINPRIVATE: Ro5490/(Elysius) has created a global temporary 5 days server ban for Ice Type. Reason: As a non-antag RD, Chased down, shot lethals at, and beat a man into crit. For putting cat ears on them.
ACCESS: Logout: Ice Type/(Catherine Brown)

Heyo, i dont know how you managed this but you’re missing parts of the form (seen bellow)

In-game misconduct:

CKEY:

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number:

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description:

Additional Information:

Most importantly “Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken:”

Thinking about it, maybe you delted it because it says “(if relevant)”? Honestly im not sure why it says that there, i cant remember a case where an adminreport was found to be valid with no break of conduct.

Anyways, twist things as you want, but this report boils down to “im salty i got banned.”.
The correct response to being banned (if you think its undeserved), is to file an appeal.

Getting ban times, or even interpretation of the rules wrong is not a violation of staff conduct.
We’re all human, mistakes happen.

And thats assuming there even was one.

I’ll refrain from knee-jerk rejecting this in case you can somehow produce some evidence that there was anything done in bad faith here, though i doubt it knowing how these go.

1 Like

I do not have a “history of issues”. There was the holoparasite accident, a misunderstanding on what constituted EORG prep, and some other shit that had happened like 80 hours of playtime before the holoparasite accident.

I’m making an admin report because I’ve been planning on making one a while, but haven’t because I really don’t like making a fuss. However when I appealed my last ban, the one that issued it was assigned to it (!!) who then proceeded to take the entire thing in bad faith, with a refusal to even consider that their judgement may have been wrong, and baseless character assassination to paint me as some sort of valid-hunting griffman despite my history suggesting nothing of the sort.

If the admin in question has shown quite decisively that they’re not open to discussion or even taking a somewhat considerate approach to how they treat someone that just wants to play the rp spaceman game, why would I willingly subject to that process again?

I earnestly believe that Ro5490 has a harmful attitude when it comes to using their admin status to dole out punishments, and so I’m complaining about it in the proper place.

First, role bans are not severe and do not impede with your ability to play the game normally, only with your ability to play the game in select roles for the sake of quality control.

Second, you only recently got off your previous ban from heads a week ago. You’ve only been back in an elevated position for that period of time and have already messed up egregiously again and for a very similar reason - jumping on the chance to kill someone when it wasn’t appropriate to do so.

Third (most of this is hypothetical, as I don’t know and can’t see your history), you’ve only been here for three months - if you have any consistent history of notes, unrelated to valid-hunting or not, it’s a solid indicator you aren’t a good fit to be a head of staff. You definitely have at least two recent incidents of abuse of power.

Heads are expected to be role models that know the game and rules well enough to teach others in their department how to play correctly. If you are consistently making mistakes, even honest ones (as the lack of bans would indicate) you are not a good role model player because you are still learning how to be good yourself. This applies both to knowing how to do your job IC and knowing how to correctly interpret and follow the rules OOC.

You killed someone for putting a hat on you.

There is nothing remotely “moderate” about that and this is well worth being denied the ability to play a position of power that starts with a gun.

Unless relevant logs are being omitted the admin isn’t the one doing this. You are through your own spontaneous and bloodthirsty actions.

People mess up now and then, sure. But both of your cases that were issued bans were extraordinarily egregious. Escalating to complete round removal for one and escalating to death for a harmless action. Both with no RP behind the decision, just abrupt bloodthirsty murder.

Well now that is a bit of a problem I have to admit. Both times they failed to ban you from security roles in addition to heads of staff.

I didn’t kill anyone in the recent incident. Role bans are severe when they effectively amount to character bans.

The holoparasite incident was an extremely unlucky series of events that led to me severely misunderstanding the danger I was in, heavily contributed to my lack of very specific bits of knowledge. I know everything that needs to be known about science, and can instruct in the rare event someone new comes in. (I have, as a silicon, helped teach a significant number of people toxins.)

I don’t consistently make mistakes (this last one was a compound of irl and in game stuff that compounded to be a pretty big error in conduct, albeit not as big as you seem to think it is)

Almost all the time when playing a command role I follow sop and the rules properly, and do not simply engage in bloodthirsty murder at all.

Just out of curiosity were those cat ears unable to be taken off? Because it appears the RD thought they could not considering they were on that fellow’s head and they were begging for them to be taken off. I agree that critting the guy is a big escalation but it may be worth it to find out if someone just glued cat ears onto people’s heads cause that is quite shitty as well (not to the level of the assault but ya know).

He was probably lying, looking back on it. The sprite was bugged when I checked my equipment slots, so I assumed it had stolen my hat slot rather than simply being placed there.

Within a week of coming off a command ban, there have been two more incidents relating to your actions while as command staff, this incident included.

If I had followed policy properly both the week ban, and the month ban would have been much longer due to this.

Every incident and note from the past four months alone have been related to issues while you’ve been command staff.

As such, the first command ban was escalated accordingly, and this second one should have been more severe, yet it was not.

All you’ve proven is you’re not fit for a command staff role currently, and you still have failed to improve on your RP standards, especially if you feel that beating someone up over a hat is acceptable, especially with zero RP from your side of things.

However, this is an admin report, not a ban appeal, so the headmins will be deciding on the result and/or any action taken.

“Two more incidents” uhh… Did I get an invisible note for that one time I used the nightmare heart?

If you had followed policy properly, the earlier ban should not have been a 5/31

I haven’t played more than 4 months. Maybe I started playing command a bit too early, but I’ve only had the one note and your bans since becoming a competent RD. (there was an 80 hour playtime divide between my first validhunting note and your first ban on me)

I RP plenty. Last incident was a complicated matter that I’d love to appeal formally… so long as the admin assigned wasn’t as prone to baseless character assassination as you.

there are secret notes only admins can see bro

Ye I know that
15 characters

1 Like

Oh shit, was he the RD today who did that? I was one of the secoffs responding, I thought he had just beat them up. We decided to let him off relatively easy because of the new map bugs fuckin with the whole round.
If we had known he had gone that far, we definitely would have done some more IC handling.

I think I remember being a ghost for the “cat ears” incident, but anyway that incident was a prime example of not only shitty head behavior, but heavy LRP behavior as well. Not sure in what reality would allow you to kill (even “accidentally”) a coworker over putting a cosmetic item on your head and get away with no consequences.

I’ll admit I have some bias in that I think most admins don’t make some punishments long enough. That I actually like the lengths of the bans you’ve had for reasons I’ll state in the next paragraph

I feel like with what I know your note history as, and seeing your previous bans, you had PLENTY of time to learn how to properly act, how escalation works, and general RP behavior. I don’t think being banned from being a head for a month prevents you from realizing, “Hey, I shouldn’t be doing sec’s job or gunning down people who do something I don’t like for no good reason”. Think of other solutions to situations before you start blasting, like in the “cat ears” situation I’m at least 90% sure you could’ve gone to medbay to get them removed. If this route was taken, it would’ve lead to a more peaceful solution, where if you really wanted to get back at the scientist I’d probably see if HOP can cut their pay or something.

Also, frustration from learning a new map doesn’t really give a excuse to gun down your employee.

For actual advice now, I’d stop playing as a head and try to ask a RD or a HOC to be their assistant to watch how they run and react to things. Learn how other players run things and then you can make better decisions. This comes form someone who’s only ban is from killing a officer out of frustration when I was relatively new. Instead of trying to be HOS over and over and making other dumb decisions, I just played a lower stress roll like warden and I enjoyed that playing that job much better. Job bans don’t prevent YOU the player from learning how to handle situations better, and you don’t need to be a HOC to learn from the mistakes you’ve made resulting in your bans. Also, I’m surprised you haven’t been banned from sec roles, which also could’ve been a place for you to learn your mistakes from both bans. How to handle antagonists better (and RP in general) and when/if to escalate

TLDR: Month long job bans doesn’t prevent you from not correcting mistakes you made to get said job ban, I believe month long head bans are good because those are the roles that you need to have higher expectations for. Your overall reaction to these banning’s prove the point that you are: unwilling to learn to play as a role properly without compromising the game for others.

1 Like

Nobody died.
15 characters

Gotta ask - you realize beating them into crit is nearly as bad, right? Did you personally take them to get medical care immediately or leave it for someone else to do?

I did try to bring them to medbay, but they ended up getting there by themselves (no damage slowdown in 0g)

I’m not saying the cat ears incident was ok. it wasn’t. that’s also not the purpose of this report. I was tired distracted, and frustrated by the WIP map, and so despite going for something different, I ended up severely missing the mark and doing something akin to a grey shirt toolboxing.

I follow SOP and the rules properly the VAST majority of the time, so I don’t get the claims that I am unable to fulfill the role properly. (I have shown repeatedly that I am)

I know how to handle antagonists better, and don’t really have a tendency to validhunt.

1 Like

Just wanted to elaborate more on this, and the history of problems you deny having just by taking from what’s available on the forums:

You at least seem to have a serial issue with valid-hunting and have shown yourself to be especially aggressive and hostile toward antagonists or people you think have wronged you. It’s clear you disagree that some of the cases presented are as bad as admins think they are, but disagreeing doesn’t mean they didn’t happen or that your conduct isn’t bad - at most it’s a sign that this server might not be the right fit for how you want to play the game.

Examples of issues I found just browsing through your posts
  • You have a still open report where you try justifying beating someone straight into crit as a borg just because you happened to see them pocket the captain’s ID. You had an earlier conflict with this same person which calls into question whether it’s actually a case of metagrudge, or you just genuinely thought this was an actually valid reason to crit someone.

• You try to argue that it’s okay to ling-test people with MMI and resist admins telling you that it is not okay to do and is against the rules.

• You try to argue that heads need to be able to easily arrest people, further cementing you are not playing RD with the correct mindset and want to be more easily enabled to make arrests.

• You have a note for valid-hunting wherein you attacked someone on sight (as RD) after overhearing them talk about having an emag with a partner. In this report you remark that they should have played better (whispered).

• You reported a member of security for “malicious incompetence” because they followed good RP instead of facing down antagonists with an extreme gamer mindset. You complained in this report that they prevented you from searching their radio and PDA, trying to be as extremely thorough as possible.

• You have a note for EORG prep as an RD, wherein you decide it’s a good IC idea to bring a TTV onto the evac shuttle.

• You have the next most recent ban (which just ended) where you interrupted active RP to kill the valid.

• You have the current ban for egregious over-escalation after a relatively harmless prank

You seem to strongly believe that heads of staff should be enabled to do things that others do not want them doing. You are in need of some self-reflection on what makes a good RD (and by extension a good head of staff) in the minds of others, not just in your own mind. Obviously you’re not always bad because people who are always bad quickly get permanently banned instead, but you definitely do have a recurring negative pattern of behavior and poor mindset that is not desirable for heads of staff.

To be perfectly clear - none of this is to say that you are, or that anyone thinks you are a bad person. As said farther up in this brick of text, it’s far more likely that this server is just not a good match for how you want to play SS13.

6 Likes