CKEY:Astriker

Your Discord: AgentStriker#9705

Offender’s CKEY:Ro5490

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): N/A

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):3-11-2020

Round Number:13364

Rules Broken (if relevant):N/A

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Ticket given for improper behavior when (I believe) that I was following proper proceedure

Incident Description: Gamemode:Nukeops, this was found out when AI shouted it out over comms, RnD was put into lockdown, skip forward a while, Misurn La and a assistant run in, and Misurn told me to heal the assistant or I would die. I told them to get out((kinda)“Stop bleeding in my department”) and they refused,(Cant call sec at this point because comms are down, and the power is being sinked (nukiess) )Cody pushed me into Misurn, misurn aggressively grabbed me and threw me across the room so I pushed misurn onto the table she gets up and runs around, grabs a spray can and tried to spray me with it, ends up spraying a bunch of crap on the ground then herself, she gets back up AGAIN and continues to pursue me. I grab a toolbox and start going at her with it, her managing to disarm me multiple times. I eventually knock down Misurn after multiple attempts and zipcuff her, RD walks in and says borg them, I said im not gonna borg them because id been noted before about forceborgging for trespass, the RD takes them away and I let it be and start making a ticket about misurn because it was pretty severe considering there were nukies. as I was making the ticket however there were shots fired and I hid in a locker to finish the ticket, As I was doing it, Ro messaged me asking why I killed misurn, I said

Admin PMS

PM to-Admins: was just about to make a ticket 'bout that. Here it is: Hey so Misurn La rushed into sci after being told to get out multiple times, she continued to rush into sci and try spraypaint stunning me, I ended up having to crit misurn and ziptie them. the RD wanted me to borg them but I refused as its against the rules, I gave them to the RD so I dident have the liability. The RD took them to be borged however I did not condone or encourage it. What the RD did with them I am not associated with

PM to-Admins: They were only in crit when I handed them over to RD.

They linked me to a new conduct policy

Chat

Admin PM from- Ro5490 : I cant see any logs about the spraypaint but please check out the Trespass escalation here - https://forums.beestation13.com/t/new-rulings/42##after looking at the combat logs though it seems Misurn was on disarm intent only, and only near death did they switch to harm. Please dont escalate to critting someone for tresspass without following tresspass escalation.##I’ll deal with the RD seperately, thanks
Click on the administrator’s name to reply.

Chat

PM to- Admins : they tried to spraystun me but only ended up spraystunning themselves, They kept coming after me and I really dident have a choice

Chat

Admin PM from- Ro5490 : Please follow trespass escalation next time

Your ticket has been resolved by an admin. The Adminhelp verb will be returned to you shortly.

Relevant Chat log, My perspective

Chat

Chat

Misurn La says, “Heal this cunt.”
Cody Redd asks, “You guys got any bandages?”

Dick McRection says, “Guess i gotta make ripleys.”

Cody Redd asks, “Any gauze?”

---------
This is Cody Redd !
He is wearing a grey jumpsuit.
He is wearing a protective hat on his head.
He is wearing a hazard vest.
He is carrying an emergency oxygen tank on his hazard vest.
He has a satchel on his back.
He is holding a mechanical toolbox in his right hand.
He has some insulated gloves on his hands.
He has a pocket crowbar about his waist.
He is wearing some blood-stained black shoes on his feet.
He has an orange glasses covering his eyes.
He has a radio headset on his ears.
He is wearing PDA-Cody Redd (Assistant).

He has severe bruising!
He is bleeding!

---------

OOC: CarlitoofTheCartel: the one time china went to war with sparrows and suffered 50mil

OOC: Plenus: because of corona

Misurn La says, “Or you fuckin die.”

Michael Fisher says, “Stop bleeding in my department.”

Cody Redd says, “Wow.”

Cody Redd shoves Michael Fisher into Misurn La!

Misurn La grabs you passively!

Cody Redd says, “Nerd.”

You put the inducer into the science backpack.

Misurn La grabs you aggressively!

Michael Fisher struggles as they fail to break free of Misurn La’s grip!

Misurn La throws Michael Fisher.

You shove Misurn La onto the reinforced table!
OOC: CarlitoofTheCartel: that one time china killed all the sparrows and 50mil died to a famine

You grab Misurn La passively!

Misurn La says, “Bitch.”

Michael Fisher grabs Misurn La aggressively!

Misurn La has broken free of Michael Fisher’s grip!

Misurn La grabs you passively!

You shove Misurn La, knocking them down!

Misurn La shoves Michael Fisher!

You turn on the hand labeler.

OOC: Plenus: Well, i gotta go now guys, stay safe

You set the text to ‘sssd’.

---------
This is Cody Redd !

He has severe bruising!
He is bleeding!

---------

---------
This is Cody Redd !
He is holding a welding tool in his left hand.

He has severe bruising!
He is bleeding!

---------

You shove Misurn La!

You shove Misurn La onto the table!

OOC: SlavicFeline: Didn’t China build a whole city that no one moved to because it was expensive?

Michael Fisher kicks Misurn La onto their side!
You shove Misurn La!

Michael Fisher robusted Cody Redd in the chest with the mechanical toolbox!

Misurn La shoves Michael Fisher onto the table!

Cody Redd says, “Fuck.”

Misurn La coats the Research and Development air scrubber #1 with spray paint!

You hear spraying.

Misurn La coats the bluespace rapid part exchange device with spray paint!

Misurn La sprays the spray can into the face of Misurn La!
Misurn La coloured Misurn La in the chest with the spray can!

Cody Redd says, “Cunt.”

OOC: CarlitoofTheCartel: they do that alot to boost their own economy

You shove Misurn La!

There is no more of the spray can left!

There is no more of the spray can left!

Payday processed, account now holds $650.

OOC: Isy232: China builds cities just for the sake of making jobs

Cody Redd says, “Ma’am, I just wanted some gauze.”

You hit AsapCellCharger with the mechanical toolbox!

Michael Fisher robusted Misurn La in the surplus prosthetic left leg with the mechanical toolbox!

Michael Fisher robusted Misurn La in the chest with the mechanical toolbox!

Misurn La throws the spray can.
You’re hit by the spray can!

Misurn La shoves Michael Fisher onto the reinforced table!

You hit AsapCellCharger with the mechanical toolbox!

Misurn La punched you!

Misurn La’s punch misses you!

---------
This is Misurn La !
She is wearing a janitor’s plasma envirosuit.
She is wearing a headphones on her head.
She has a backpack on her back.
She has some orange gloves on her hands.
She has a janibelt about her waist.
She is wearing some galoshes on her feet.
She has a service radio headset on her ears.
She is wearing Misurn La’s ID Card (Janitor).

She has severe bruising!
She has minor burns.
She is covered in something flammable.
She is bleeding!
She is barely conscious.

---------

Michael Fisher says, “RDDD.”

OOC: Joy Stardust: It’s not that it was expensive. (which it probably was) it’s that it hadn’t got the services or the people. Why move to a ghost town? even if it is new

Michael Fisher is trying to put cable restraints on Misurn La!

Doll Ashbaugh says, “Borg her.”

Michael Fisher handcuffs Misurn La.

Michael Fisher says, “Uh.”

You shove Misurn La!

Doll Ashbaugh says, “She did not listen.”

Michael Fisher says, “You do it.”

Michael Fisher says, “Im not gonna be held liable.”

Doll Ashbaugh says, “Break the legs.”

The escalation policy they linked me to:

Escalation policy linked by Ro

Breaking and Entering/Trespassing and Escalation

If a crewmember trespasses into your workplace/office, you may escalate it in the following order:

1. Tell them to leave.
  2. If they refuse, contact Security.
  3. If Security is not coming, try to non-lethally remove them (shoving, cuffing, stunning, disabling, flashing, Chef’s CQC, bartender’s shotgun with beanbags, pepperspraying).
  4. IF 3 fails, you may crit them and get them to medbay and make sure that they get healed.
  5. IF they go completely hostile (Attacking first and non-stop), they use a weapon or come back to your workplace for a 3rd time (or with a weapon such as a baseball bat), you may validly kill them.

Escalation may ‘speed’ up or outright be skipped to step 3 to 5 IF :

• The trespassing occurs in highly secure areas (Vault, Armory, AI Upload/Core)
  • Trespassing into areas which are vital for the station’s wellbeing (atmos, SM)
  • Trespassing into areas that are part of Command areas (Bridge, EVA, Teleporter and such. This includes head of staff’s offices) or are isolated from the station (No one goes to viro, let’s be honest).

I could not call security because comms was down, they already threatened to kill me if I dident heal cody which I did not have the supplies to do so, telecommunications was down, I tried to non-lethally disabling them by tabling, as part of escalation. (They were being non-stop hostile) so I moved onto step 5 and critted them, with power out and nukies running around in the halls I would probably have died if I went out of the locked down sci(I almost got found anyways because the nukeops came through sci after I handed misurn off to the RD).

Additional Information: Misurn has been like this before, probably has notes for it also, Im probably also going to make a player report because this has gone on for too long.

There are several points where I am likely in the wrong however I believe it wasnt looked into enough before I was given the (!) note so I am making this report. Those points include: Me vaguely asking for them to leave(However they started the combative escalation so it followed the (linked) escalation rules), and me not making sure they got healed(The presence of nukies on the station encouraged me not to leave the department).

PS: To Ro, considering that they closed my ticket before I could respond and when I made another, they closed it and told me not to re open it: I did follow escalation, however you seem to not have looked into it since Misurn was the one who started the conflict(“Im gonna kill you if you dont heal him”) and (Misurn has grabbed you aggressively, Misurn has thrown you at the wall).

PPS: Ro please look into cases and let the person talk instead of just looking at what the reporter said.
I dont mean to be rude. You are usually a good Trialmin

PPPS: Sorry for Rambling about this

Final thought: I want the note removed if this gets accepted.

Final thought PS: I think Ive said enough.

(Yes this was a portal reference)

TL;DR: Ro contacted and noted me for critting Misurn La who intruded in my department, threatened to kill me, and began to assault me. Ro claims I did not follow proper escalation.

(gets ready to hit submit) (RD starts beating me on new round) (realization I just wrote out a ticket for an hour and 30 minutes)
Addition to the report now that new events have transpired since the writing of this:
Round id: 13366
Same info as before
Incident: I sit in RnD writing the above ticket for pretty much the entire round up until 1:30:00 in, when the RD gets back from a arrest and assaults me in RND so they can demote me. The reason for demotion? Calling sec on them for them trying to demote me previously, the reason for that demotion? I disagreed with them on shutting the shutters to science(They were clearly paranoid with their bombsuit hardsuit so I stopped). SOOOOO I make a ticket about that and it goes as follows:

Ticket 1

Chat

PM to- Admins : RD is assaulting me because I had them arrested for trying to demote me(they claimed it was because they could and I dident agree with them ) so I got sec to arrest them. RD comes back and flashes me and assaults me , takes my ID, tells the borg I caused the capt’s death. and is now stripping me(Present time)
Chat

– Administrator private message –
Admin PM from- Ro5490 : Well, The RD has the right to demote people in their department, this is IC.

- AdminHelp marked as IC issue! -
Your issue has been determined by an administrator to be an in character issue and does NOT require administrator intervention at this time. For further resolution you should pursue options that are in character.
Your ticket has been resolved by an admin. The Adminhelp verb will be returned to you shortly.

Ro, ONCE AGAIN, ignored the issue and closed the ticket, Fast forward a bit and im still held by the RD. 7 minutes later. I make a new ticket, right as I do that the RD walks me right into a n2o flooded arrivals and gets knocked out by it, Along with me getting knocked out. The room also has no air so I started dying. Ro answers the ticket. “Looking into it”. Then I die. Ticket #2 market as IC issue

Ticket 2

The last ticket was approx. 7 minutes prior

PM to- Admins : RD has been holding me since my last ticket for a demotion and is now taking me towards engineering. I dont know what they plan with me

Chat

Admin PM from- Ro5490 : looking into it
Chat

Chat

You feel your heart slow down…

PM to- Admins : yeah they just walked me into a area with no air and a bunch of n2o. now im gonna die

Admin PM from- Ro5490 : N20 wasnt their fault but I’m looking into whats up with them

Chat

PM to- Admins : yeah now im dead cause of it. after being help for 7 minutes, im now dead
Chat

Admin PM from- Ro5490 : RD was tryna get you new shit so the HoP could officially re-assign you. he just happened to walk into the gas there and thats also IC. so theres no issue here. I get its annoying but sometimes this stuff happens

- AdminHelp marked as IC issue! -
Your issue has been determined by an administrator to be an in character issue and does NOT require administrator intervention at this time. For further resolution you should pursue options that are in character.

Ok there… HOLD ON FOR A SECOND. The n2o flood wasnt their fault, HOWEVER. They shouldnt have been dragging to arrivals in the first place!(please think!!) Our journey went from Sci to enginering, around the station twice, then finally to arrivals where I was killed with n2o and a lack of oxygen. With the ticket closed again before I could even ask them for a revive. No punishment on the Rd’s part.(because it was marked IC)

Full story my perspective: Shift starts, me being sci and having nothing to do I sit in RnD doing some research while I write the first part of the report, rd shuts shutters. I open them, ask why, they say something
Axylia Chiangmai flutters, “Talknig to much you spread infection.”
Axylia Chiangmai flutters, “Explosions infection talk to much not talk much.”

Conversation goes as follows

Chat

Michael Fisher asks, “Why lock down?”

---------
This is Axylia Chiangmai !
They are wearing a prototype hardsuit helmet on their head.
They are wearing a prototype hardsuit.
They are carrying an air tank on their prototype hardsuit.
They have a science backpack on their back.
They are holding a mechanical toolbox in their right hand.
They are wearing Axylia Chiangmai’s ID Card (Research Director).

---------

Michael Fisher exclaims, “Our RD must think someones after them! They are wearing their full spacesuit and locking down science!”

[Science] Michael Fisher says, “;urD must %&in&%@mo/ t% /hm;he;re we>ring ;h/ir ul< s%e&ut>$&$d **oking%do%n;@scece$”

[Common] Sean Nikoh yells, “W$A**AA;***RHHH#!!”

Core R&D Console beeps, “Successfully researched Weapon Development Technology.”

[Common] Lima Oscar Lima states, “*>st**ng”

[Common] Kate Bishop says, “He.”

beep beep beep

Michael Fisher says, “Uh.”

beep beep beep

Michael Fisher says, “RD.”

[Common] Imhotep-Rich-Blood hisses, “*.”

beep beep beep

The department protolathe (Science) beeps, “Synchronizing research with host technology database.”

Michael Fisher says, “Why are we shutting sci.”

beep beep beep

OOC: Brother_jeff: he

beep beep beep

[Common] Hydrogen III rattles, “D@n.”

beep beep beep

Axylia Chiangmai flutters, “Talknig to much you spread infection.”

beep beep beep

Michael Fisher asks, “What?”

beep beep beep

Payday processed, account now holds $700.

Core R&D Console beeps, “Successfully researched Combat Cybernetic Implants.”

Michael Fisher says, “RD why are we on lockdown/shut shutters.”

[Common] Gamers-Rise-Up hisses, “$*/#o@$ali,it<s **all@$h$d rssisst@gthe &r%t&aw<#th***** thoss fla#<s w**> al#tl#e%*”
The newscaster beeps, “Breaking news from Station Announcements!”

Captain Announces

My office is now a plasma man hangout, also this is my first time smoking, damn its nice!

Axylia Chiangmai flutters, “Explosions infection talk to much not talk much.”

Michael Fisher says, “You are speaking nonsense.”

Ive talked too much at this point, my evidence is stated.
Conclusion: Ro is quick to close a ticket before really looking into it.

1 Like

Unfortunatly due to internet issues I cant grab the other logs (turns out someone forgot to pay the internet bill and I’m now using my phone data to send this… But hopefully another admin can grab the attack logs from both rounds for me <3

I did spend time looking into things, not much, but the first case was open and close to me, yes I’ll admit sec wouldnt have came so I’m ignoring that section of the policy, however as part 4 of the escalation policy states

• “you may crit them and get them to medbay and make sure that they get healed.

You did not attempt to take the body to medbay and instead left it in the hands of the RD who wanted to borg Misurn, and as you said, you already have a note about forceborging so you know that would have been an issue.
The fact you left the body to be borged by the RD means you skipped straight to section 5 even though the attack logs show that Misurn only switched to harm intent when they where very close to death by your hands, and was trying to push you away more than anything.
This is why I gave you a note for that round. If anything, I feel the note text should be adjusted to represent that fact.

// edit for clarification, both you and the RD this round where noted about the issues.

For the second issue,
Due to you resisting a demotion and calling security on the RD for trying to remove you from the department and trying to demote you, I marked this as IC. The RD has a right to demote anyone working in their department, They stripped you of all your science gear and took you to medbay, yes they might have lied to the borg about you causing a death but the borg wouldnt do you any harm due to its lawsets anyway.
After Closing the ticket and marking it as IC I didnt expect it to be re-opened, but as the RD had held you for such a long period of time I decided to look into it and see what was going on.
The RD told me they where trying to find a set of new clothes for you and then take you to the RD for an ID and PDA change so that you couldnt bother them in R&D anymore, Things looked legit to me so I double checked that they didnt cause the N20 and then marked this as IC as well, I wasnt orbiting you or the RD so I couldnt see where they had taken you beforehand or if they where chasing someone so I gave them the benifit of the doubt there.
The RD and you stumbled apon some N20 and ended up dead, it happens sometimes.

If any other admins want to add things or input stuff that I might have missed or overlooked that’d be great. And I’ll accept any criticism made by other staff members here.

Logs Below //

Logs

//Ahelp Logs

Misurn Ahelp

[2020-03-12 00:33:40.677] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #6: Misurn/(Misurn La): admin… are these traitors or just dont know they cant kill people?
[2020-03-12 00:34:00.523] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Misurn/(Misurn La): Whaddya mean
[2020-03-12 00:34:12.371] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Misurn/(Misurn La)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): they want to borg me, they beated me up#
[2020-03-12 00:34:50.104] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Misurn/(Misurn La): I'll look into it
[2020-03-12 00:35:20.956] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Misurn/(Misurn La)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): please do, in fact it seems that they ended up killing me, they also trhew me into the disposal, yep dead
[2020-03-12 00:36:02.871] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Misurn/(Misurn La): yeah I noticed, Its being looked into
[2020-03-12 00:36:23.649] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Misurn/(Misurn La)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): thank, ill go play in the other server, k?
[2020-03-12 00:36:56.155] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Misurn/(Misurn La): Sure, but depending how this plays out you might get ahealed
[2020-03-12 00:38:19.471] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Misurn/(Misurn La)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): uuuh, nah, cargo's are just inept, they havent been here a single seccond of the whole round, couldnt ask for them to give me a jani borg from my first one being stolen at the begining, which lead me to look at the guilty at borg, which got me killed, haha funny lol xd share and thumbup
//Closed Ticket

Astriker Ahelp

[2020-03-12 00:35:49.687] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): Yo, why'd you kill Misurn?
[2020-03-12 00:38:04.091] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Astriker/(Michael Fisher)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): was just about to make a ticket 'bout that. Here it is: Hey so Misurn La rushed into sci after being told to get out multiple times, she continued to rush into sci and try spraypaint stunning me, I ended up having to crit misurn and ziptie them. the RD wanted me to borg them but I refused as its against the rules, I gave them to the RD so I dident have the liability. The RD took them to be borged however I did not condone or encourage it. What the RD did with them I am not associated with
[2020-03-12 00:38:33.286] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Astriker/(Michael Fisher)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): They were only in crit when I handed them over to RD.
[2020-03-12 00:41:44.250] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): I cant see any logs about the spraypaint but please check out the Trespass escalation here - https://forums.beestation13.com/t/new-rulings/42##after looking at the combat logs though it seems Misurn was on disarm intent only, and only near death did they switch to harm. Please dont escalate to critting someone for tresspass without following tresspass escalation.##I'll deal with the RD seperately, thanks
[2020-03-12 00:42:41.197] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Astriker/(Michael Fisher)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): they tried to spraystun me but only ended up spraystunning themselves, They kept coming after me and I really dident have a choice
[2020-03-12 00:49:07.417] ADMINPRIVATE: Ro5490/(Aurora XI) has created a note for Astriker: Failed to follow Trespass Escalation and put a guy into crit for Trespassing.
[2020-03-12 00:49:25.797] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): Please follow trespass escalation next time
//Closed Ticket
//Reopened ticket
[2020-03-12 00:49:50.785] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #10: Astriker/(Michael Fisher): Ro. sec wont come, comms are out, I had to crit them
[2020-03-12 00:52:06.012] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): You failed to take them to medbay, and left them to be borged, please dont re-open ahelps
//Closed Ticket

Brokenchair Ahelp (Disposals)

[2020-03-12 00:36:38.203] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Brokenchair/(Dick McRection): yo, whyd you disposal Misurn?
[2020-03-12 00:37:57.126] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brokenchair/(Dick McRection)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): didn't want the bod in my room since the RD killed them
[2020-03-12 00:42:12.354] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Brokenchair/(Dick McRection): Cool, try nd take em to cloning next time yeah, I'ma have a chat with the RD
//Closed Ticket

Chikage10101 Ahelp (RD)

[2020-03-12 00:43:47.338] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Chikage10101/(Doll Ashbaugh): Yo why'd you kill and try to borg Misurn?
[2020-03-12 00:44:35.523] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Chikage10101/(Doll Ashbaugh)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): Ok I did not kill her. second why not borg her?
[2020-03-12 00:51:23.823] ADMINPRIVATE: Ro5490/(Aurora XI) has created a note for Chikage10101: Tried to borg a non -antag forcefully without checking anything out or asking the captain.

//Chat Logs

Misurn + Astriker

[2020-03-12 00:30:41.003] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “aye cybts” (Research Division (141, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:30:45.321] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “heal this cunt” (Research Division (141, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:30:53.947] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “or you fuckin die” (Research and Development (143, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:30:56.965] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “stop bleeding in my department” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:31:13.368] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “bitch” (Research and Development (144, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:31:44.681] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “come here coward” (Research and Development (146, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:31:48.191] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “ill paint your face” (Research and Development (146, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:31:51.294] SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) “and set ya on fire” (Research and Development (146, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:32:37.927] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “RDDD” (Research Division (141, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:32:49.328] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “uh” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:32:54.220] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “you do it” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:33:00.176] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “im not gonna be held liable” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:33:15.711] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “look im not doing any more” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 00:33:23.380] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “I dont want a liability on my hands” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))

//Ahelp Logs #2

Astriker Ahelp 2

[2020-03-12 02:28:48.947] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #15: Astriker/(Michael Fisher): RD is assaulting me because I had them arrested for trying to demote me(they claimed it was because they could and I dident agree with them ) so I got sec to arrest them. RD comes back and flashes me and assaults me , takes my ID, tells the borg I caused the capt's death. and is now stripping me(Present time)
[2020-03-12 02:29:52.885] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): Well, The RD has the right to demote people in their department, this is IC.
//Closed Ticket

Astriker Ahelp 3

[2020-03-12 02:35:07.752] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #16: Astriker/(Michael Fisher): RD has been holding me since my last ticket for a demotion and is now taking me towards engineering. I dont know what they plan with me
[2020-03-12 02:36:35.583] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): looking into it
[2020-03-12 02:36:55.296] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Astriker/(Michael Fisher)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): yeah they just walked me into a area with no air and a bunch of n2o. now im gonna die
[2020-03-12 02:37:18.281] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): N20 wasnt their fault but I'm looking into whats up with them
[2020-03-12 02:41:48.869] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Astriker/(Michael Fisher)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): yeah now im dead cause of it. after being help for 7 minutes, im now dead
[2020-03-12 02:43:11.494] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Astriker/(Michael Fisher): RD was tryna get you new shit so the HoP could officially re-assign you. he just happened to walk into the gas there and thats also IC. so theres no issue here. I get its annoying but sometimes this stuff happens
//Closed Ticket

Higiro Ahelp (RD)

[2020-03-12 02:35:54.267] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai): yo, whachu doing with Michael there?
[2020-03-12 02:38:52.633] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): ok heres real story compared to bs they probly told i have not talked all round and kept shutters closed they kept opening was fine byt they got increasingly more out of line over time and as rd once people broke through things they had shutters open i told them you see now im right and then procceded tell them to leave and instead doing this bitched at sec who instread being resoniable and waiting my answers just flat out arrested my nothing backing them cause my net crashed so i tried to tell cap arest them for breaking space laws becuase i have athority to remove anyone in my department with good enough reason and sec just grabbing who ever i of course once back was going to remove acces and all that and then take to get him new stuff and moved away from science but this is happening now
[2020-03-12 02:40:00.640] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Ro5490/(Aurora XI)->Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai): all the ID stuff is valid i get that, but where where you taking him from medbay?
[2020-03-12 02:41:23.542] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai)->Ro5490/(Aurora XI): I had removed all cloathing i was trying find the extra cloathing to put him inthen try get hop change id and pda so that he have no connections or ways get back into science with out help becuase i wasn't gonig deal with someone acting tratiorious but this area is killnig him and I can't die can you like fix air here something please? cause i'll not die im too upgraded
//Closed Ticket

//Say Logs #2

Astriker + Hirigo in R&D

[2020-03-12 01:19:49.038] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “hey sorry about that” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:19:51.135] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “fell asleep” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:24:34.586] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “strip mine all” (Research and Development (148, 94, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:36:54.799] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “hey can you get circuits?” (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:37:14.333] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “nevermind you got it” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:37:42.373] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “why lock down?” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:38:13.384] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Our RD must think someones after them! They are wearing their full spacesuit and locking down science!” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:38:26.971] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Uh” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:38:27.750] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “RD” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:38:32.594] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “why are we shutting sci” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:38:48.278] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “talknig to much you spread infection” (Research and Development (146, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:38:57.880] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “What?” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:39:10.649] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “RD why are we on lockdown/shut shutters” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:39:29.839] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “explosions infection talk to much not talk much” (Research and Development (148, 94, 2))
[2020-03-12 01:39:43.128] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “You are speaking nonsense” (Research and Development (147, 92, 2))

Sec gets called to R&D over demotion

[2020-03-12 02:05:00.401] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Zane” (Research and Development (147, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:03.734] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “The RD is super paranoid” (Research and Development (147, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:09.963] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “uh” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:13.004] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “I dont know” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:14.992] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “they wont say” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:24.029] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “they also are running around with their bomb suit” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:25.840] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “for some reason” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:30.132] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “I asked the same thing” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:54.873] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “haha do it” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:05:57.479] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “im doing better job then you” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:06:01.171] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “HAH” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:06:12.276] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Oh hey look” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:06:23.381] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “illegal tech” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:06:26.233] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “hngh” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:06:31.133] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “sec do your thing” (Research and Development (145, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:07:12.084] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “that is huge blobernaught” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:08:51.088] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “you see why” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:08:54.070] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “this is a good reason for a lockdown” (Research and Development (147, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:08:55.004] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “now keep locked” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:08:55.614] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “but before” (Research and Development (147, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:08:58.636] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “now shut f off” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:09:07.047] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “and leave my department” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:09:10.093] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “im rd” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:09:19.072] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “that means you fischer” (Research and Development (148, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:09:41.125] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “oy!” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:09:47.568] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “What do you think you're doing?” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:09:56.856] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “i said leave my department and have rights revocked constent questioning me” (Research and Development (148, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:06.754] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Wait” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:08.441] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “my point proven why shutters closed” (Research and Development (148, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:09.873] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “you want to demote me?” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:18.433] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “zane” (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:19.754] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “i have this right” (Research and Development (148, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:31.106] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Uh” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:35.693] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “And I have the right to contact sec” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:42.900] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Zaneeee come to RnD” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:10:46.089] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Sec to RnD” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:11:43.641] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Hey uh” (Research Division (144, 98, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:11:44.840] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Zane” (Research Division (144, 98, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:11:51.170] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “The RD is tryin to demote me” (Research Division (143, 98, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:11:52.425] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “for” (Research Division (143, 98, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:11:55.753] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “not agreeing with them” (Research Division (143, 98, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:11:58.272] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “on the shutters” (Research Division (144, 98, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:12:07.500] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “micheal fisher is to be put under arest so” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:12:12.986] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “wow” (Research and Development (147, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:12:15.602] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “im rd” (Research and Development (146, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:12:22.019] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “i have right to take away his access” (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:12:51.477] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “zane needs be removed for attacking rd and breaking laws” (Research Division (138, 95, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:08.314] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “ai” (Central Primary Hallway (166, 104, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:15.281] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “set arest for zane” (Medbay Central (182, 92, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:33.320] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “captain” (Central Primary Hallway (170, 127, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:38.094] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “really?” (Central Primary Hallway (169, 133, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:41.646] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “captain” (Central Primary Hallway (169, 133, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:46.527] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “zane is breaking laws” (Central Primary Hallway (169, 133, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:53.508] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “he is aresting me for trynig remove” (Central Primary Hallway (169, 133, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:13:59.039] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “someone from my department” (Central Primary Hallway (169, 133, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:14:13.233] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “im rd and have right to ask people leave” (Central Primary Hallway (169, 133, 2))

RD and Astriker Fight + Medbay

[2020-03-12 02:19:06.263] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “Micheal fisher is to be considered a traitor science if seen they are to be removed forcefully if nesscary.” (Library (130, 122, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:07.077] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Help RnD” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:10.012] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “HELP SEC TO RND” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:14.540] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “RD ASSAULTING ME” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:19.952] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “HELP TO RND!!” (Research and Development (146, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:26.468] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “stay down” (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:27.194] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “SEC TO RND!!” (Research and Development (146, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:41.000] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “HELP ME RND!!” (Research and Development (146, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:25:55.613] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “HELP RND!!” (Research and Development (146, 93, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:26:22.667] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “AI HELP RND!!” (Research and Development (144, 94, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:26:25.796] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “AI HElP ME RND!!!” (Research and Development (145, 94, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:26:28.670] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “RD HARMING ME!!” (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:26:33.944] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “HELP RND RD HARMING ME!!” (Research Division (140, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:26:58.833] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “removing this traitor” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:03.406] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “WHAT??” (Research Division (136, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:07.178] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “he caused captain to die” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:14.920] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “I DIDENT CAUSE THE CAPTAIN TO DIE WHAT THE FUCK?” (Research Division (136, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:17.032] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “by making sec atatck me” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:21.385] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “IVE BEEN SITTING IN RND THE WHOLE SHIFT” (Research Division (136, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:21.626] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “for trying remove him” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:35.266] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “you bitched at sec they attacked me” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:41.494] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “becuase i told you leave” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:27:52.228] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “and they atatcked me and then captain died” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:28:07.746] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “you are not welcome here” (Research Division (137, 90, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:28:32.491] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “you wont die but not welocme here” (Research Division (138, 87, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:07.765] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “Internal affairs will love this!” (Medbay Central (166, 99, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:24.529] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “medbpot deal” (Medbay Central (170, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:31.276] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “this traitorious person” (Medbay Central (170, 88, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:31.999] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “RD is rogue!” (Medbay Central (170, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:36.249] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “before i actually hurt them” (Medbay Central (170, 88, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:38.303] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “They full stripped me!” (Medbay Central (170, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:41.625] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “in sci!” (Medbay Central (170, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:46.837] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “for disagreeing with them!” (Medbay Central (170, 89, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:29:55.435] SAY: Higiro/(Axylia Chiangmai) “they have caused captains death by being this littel bitch” (Medbay Central (170, 88, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:30:50.884] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) “WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME” (Central Primary Hallway (139, 106, 2))

//Middle of Ahelp Deadchat Logs

Taking Ahelps into deadchat

[2020-03-12 02:40:56.041] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) (DEAD) “Ro what the hell” (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (152, 190, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:41:15.405] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) (DEAD) “If you dident answer the first ticket with an IC issue this wouldent have happened. you shoulda looked into the FIRST ticket further” (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (152, 190, 2))
[2020-03-12 02:42:01.837] SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) (DEAD) “If you looked into it further it really wasnt. you dont need to fullstrip someone to demote them. you shouldent be holding someone for 7 minutes to demote them” (Security Checkpoint (161, 190, 2))

1 Like

Self antag in nuke ops AND their department head took control of the situation. His department head took over and gave an order. If anyone should be bonked it’s the RD

2 Likes

Misurn might have had good intentions in their harassing Striker into getting me bandages but I have to agree that they went way too far. Shark-sie’s ultimately right, it was proper escalation for handling a trespasser during nukies and giving them to RD was really just following orders. Cringe admin conduct

1 Like

Initial Conflict

SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) "heal this cunt" (Research Division (141, 89, 2))
SAY: Misurn/(Misurn La) "or you fuckin die" (Research and Development (143, 90, 2))
SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) "stop bleeding in my department" (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))

Brawl!

ATTACK: Gregolry/(Cody Redd) has shoved Astriker/(Michael Fisher) with into Misurn La (NEWHP: 100)  (Research and Development (142, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Misurn/(Misurn La) has grabbed Astriker/(Michael Fisher) passive grab (NEWHP: 100)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
Misurn/(Misurn La) has grabbed Astriker/(Michael Fisher) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 100)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has resisted grab Misurn/(Misurn La) (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (143, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Misurn/(Misurn La) has thrown Astriker/(Michael Fisher) grab from tile in Research and Development (144, 90, 2) towards tile at Research and Development (144, 96, 2) (NEWHP: 100)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has shoved Misurn/(Misurn La) with onto the reinforced table (table) (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (144, 91, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has grabbed Misurn/(Misurn La) passive grab (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has grabbed Misurn/(Misurn La) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has broke grab Misurn/(Misurn La) (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
Just a bunch of grabbing, shoving, and disarming, jesus christ get the the good part already

Astriker attacks them with a hand labler 2 times but it seems like they accidentally picked it up, especially since it does 0 damage

ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has attacked Misurn/(Misurn La) with hand labeler (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has attacked Misurn/(Misurn La) with hand labeler (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 92.5)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))

Toolbox comes into play

ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has attacked Gregolry/(Cody Redd) with mechanical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 34)  (Research and Development (143, 90, 2))
ATTACK: Smuq/(Dean Price) has grabbed *no key*/(Darwin III) passive grab (NEWHP: -111.5)  (Kitchen (148, 156, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has attacked Misurn/(Misurn La) with mechanical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 71.5)  (Research and Development (145, 93, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has attacked Misurn/(Misurn La) with mechanical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 59.5)  (Research and Development (145, 93, 2))
ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has attacked Misurn/(Misurn La) with mechanical toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 47.5)  (Research and Development (145, 93, 2))

Can

ATTACK: Misurn/(Misurn La) has threw and hit Astriker/(Michael Fisher) with the spray can (NEWHP: 100)  (Research and Development (146, 92, 2))

Misurn actaully fights back

ATTACK: Misurn/(Misurn La) has punched Astriker/(Michael Fisher) (NEWHP: 96)  (Research and Development (144, 92, 2))

But it's too late,

ATTACK: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) has grabbed Misurn/(Misurn La) passive grab (NEWHP: -0.5)  (Research and Development (144, 90, 2))

After the fight

SAY: C***1/(Doll Ashbaugh) "borg her" (Research and Development (142, 90, 2))
SAY: Astriker/(Michael Fisher) "you do it" (Research and Development (145, 90, 2))
2 Likes

Basically, Misurn never actually hit you until they were in near crit, but still started the conflict.

I say Misurn is in the wrong here because they literally implied they’d kill you if you didn’t heal 'em, and started to “attack” you first.

All in all, seems like an IC issue, as Misurn doesn’t have many notes on this type of behavior

1 Like

I’d say that this shouldn’t be an issue because if the RD wants to do that and tells their subordinate to hand the people over, then it’s kinda their job to do that.
Like if someone tells the AI to kill itself, the AI isn’t responsible, they were following orders.

Of course, if something is going to far, it’s reprehensible, which this was, to a degree.
But then again, the RD was the one to suggest the forced borging.

Most importantly, it’s fucking nuke ops, shits bound to happen

1 Like

The main thing here is that they already had a note about forceborging but they still left the body to be forceborged and told the RD to do it because they didn’t want to get in trouble for it, rather than taking the body to medbay. Which in my opinion is the same as forceborging them yourself if you already know it’s against the rules.

Both players got noted in the round about it, both notes have expiry dates set, no other action was taken.

@Kerbin_Fiber if you wish to remove Astriker’s note yourself feel free, but from where I stand the notes on both the RD and Astriker where justified.
Im happy to remove their note myself if more admins agree on it but it’s just a note, and its expiry date too so idk.

1 Like

Person breaks into department, makes a death threat and tries to act on it. During a fucking nuke ops round.

Gets robusted, RD walks in and takes them for borging.

Hurr it’s your fault it’s the same as you doing it, even though you didn’t. Also you should go out of your way risking your own life bringing an assailant who self antags to medbay, one of the typical hotspots for nukie aggression, to get healed during a nuke-ops round, disregarding the commands of your department head.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, then ahelp and the admin actually goes with it lmao.

Retarded

5 Likes

“Misscomunication” is an EXCUSE not worthy of their TIME! So learn to give up when you’ve failed, fool, they nice

Note is being removed due to senior input.