Return of the Pixelman

The first app

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Pixelman77

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Pixelman#7720

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): UTC+03:30 , I usually play ss13 for at least an hour a day

What changes, if any, would you bring?: nothing

How old are you?: 18

Why do you want to be an admin?: I took a leave for 2 weeks because I was raging at that time and I knew that I finally would lose my control and commit big bus on the server. I am better now and I want to get back to b̶u̶s̶ help people.

How long have you been playing SS13?: about 10 months if im not mistaking

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: same as above

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: about 6 or 7 im pretty unrobust in combat but I can play most roles well.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 6, I constantly ping admins on discord to make sure Im not making a mistake

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: no. just here

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: no

Your strengths: I double check a lot (which can be both weakness and strength) and I can mostly control myself when angry or if it gets out of control I back out so my rage will not affect my duty

Your weaknesses: I’m somewhat lazy?

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: not really

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: self control and cooperation

What makes a staff team good?: having members with different good traits, no human is perfect, that is one of the reasons we make teams (yes I copy pasted this from my last app and I have no shame)

What is a staff team’s purpose?: ensuring that the server remains a healthy place for people to have fun

What kind of player are you?: too helpful, I usually don’t enjoy killing people and I try to help them when I can

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: no change tbh

Also why these questions are still the same.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: HOS’s gun is a high risk item and it might be an antag objective. Bwoink the clown and tell him that what he did is wrong. If he is new he will get a note but if he is experienced, they should know better. a short ban.
and I will check if there is any antag with objective to steal the gun, if yes, I will teleport the gun back.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: big nono, admin prison the guy before he messes up more, ask him why he did that. If he disconnects or refuses to answer the bwoink, perma. Otherwise I will check his reasons but he will probably get a month ban at least.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: this is an accident, I might bwoink him if he is new and I’m not busy with other tickets, and I will send him the wiki chemistry guide.

+1, no cap.

T: +1

Bruh this is gonna get speed accepted

That wasnt a verry long break.
Good admin before, no reason not to let you in.

+2
T: 3

From what I can see/understand, your perms have never been taken so you are still an admin.

You don’t need to re-apply to come back from being on-leave. :sweat_smile:

Accepted.

On forums, yes. But I lost my perms on discord and the game