Remove "r word" filter

Noㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤfilter is dumbㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ.

2 Likes

If comedic racism is racism then is the boondocks racist? or any other show that can make a laugh out of undesirable parts of an ethnic groups culture racist?

2 Likes

The Boondocks is fucking gold. They also said that all of them white folks love cheese and we do! I fucking love cheese!

4 Likes

Fucken hell that would go well with some mayo.

2 Likes

Sadly, I hate mayo. The mere thought of brie and mayo makes me want to disembowel myself and commit hate crimes in Kazakhstan.

1 Like

DON’T SULLY BRIE WITH MAYONNAISE BRUH!!!

Fucking eat Brie plain, with crackers or with bread. Don’t dip it in mayo that’s fucking disgusting.

2 Likes

I always used to eat an entire slice of brie by itself, but when you eat too much of the good stuff it becomes less good after a while.

Also we should get this thread back on track.

I like eating a 1/8th slice by itself or take a (roughly) quarter silce and have it with crackers.

1 Like

You missed Asshole. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t see the comparison between these and the filtered words. A case could be made in favor of sex workers (something which doesn’t exist legally where I am, so aren’t in the forefront of my mind for consideration), but none of the rest of these target a specific demographic or are seen as inherently disparaging. They’re curse words that get children slapped for saying them, but used in every-day speech between mature adults everywhere regardless of context.

They’re not considered ERP. They’re considered erotic and get the same punishment as ERP for the same reasons. Knowingly exposing minors to exlicit erotic content is illegal in most of the world on top of just being bad.

Context and intent does matter - that’s why people are outright banned for what is perceived as actual racism, but only warned for others. That doesn’t change the fact that neither is acceptable here. You’re free to disagree with me and others and I disagree with you - Jokes based in racism are still racist and you have no place to tell others to cope and stop being offended when you can’t do the same when told to cope and stop being offensive.

Every time this gets brought up, it gets locked and told it’s not up for debate and the filter is going nowhere. These discussions are fruitless so long as head staff feel this way so I’m locking it unless one of them wishes to re-open it.

To stop another riot about “RuKo Is CeNsoRiNg Me” bullshit, here’s some cheese.

okay then I will solve this and reach consensus for us all:
Remove “r word” from the filter, it’s stupid, overprotective and filter bad.
Done. Didn’t even need 50 posts.
Also if you disagree you are wrong!

4 Likes

I want to smack everyone that’s posted here.

1 Like

Start with yourself :pensive:

1 Like

A small price to pay.