Reasoning avoidance

I can’t speak for the whole forum, but here are my reasons for not taking you seriously at this point:

1. You repeat what is basically the same thread, and expect different responses from the same people who said your ideas were dumb, and then get pissed when you get the same responses as last time
  2. You’ve got 17 bans, most of which appear to be for being a dipshit and killing folks for no reason
  3. I cannot take someone seriously when they think finding a artistic toolbox is lucky, when those have a guaranteed spawn, and a fair few probable spawns, because it means they can make a shit load of spears
1 Like

little baby boy has a temper tantrum because he wants to be taken seriously by the community

1 Like

if it really comes down to letting you all rot in your own shit, yea I cant do anything about that. *jazz hands

yu are babby
20 babby limit

waah, waah baby boy cries

I prefer rotting in my own shit to having your melee balance changes implemented.

Hello, if you would like to see a change, go on github and make the changes and it will be put to vote, rather than arguing every day on these forums.

1 Like

Poopy babbies shitting on someome because they have a different idea of balance smh
:pensive:
Ignore that I do this you ni

Caelius is bad I’m sure we all agree

1 Like

Believe it or not, but someone saying your ideas suck, counts as feedback.

May be true, however if you want to get people on your side you’ll probably have to be more specific than “swords 40 metal shit 30”

All the more reason to make a list or a PR yourself

Ok boomer

You’re basically trying to get elected as minister by cursing at the voters and suing the state. PR merges are voted for

Just gonna ignore this?

Clearly noone gets what you actually want. Not a great strategy in getting supporters.

Current damage aint perfect but your ideas from what I read are a lot worse. Almost noone’s gonna implement your code 4noraisins 4free, unless you convince them it’s a good idea and they’ve got a clear understanding of what your idea is. Another reason you should make a list and not insult everything You want opinions as feedback but facts on why our opinion is that way.

People disliking the idea? Insult them!
People asking for specifics? Be vague!
People asking for specifics again? Only give them info in private!
People only giving vague info? Ask for specifics!
People dont like you? Refer to them as “the community”!
People giving you ideas? Ignore em!
People STILL disliking your idea? Tell them to base their opinions on facts and ask for everyone to participate, so you can feel like a winner when noone wants to answer!
Jellico for president 2024

WALL OF TEXT MOTHAFUCKA

The weapon triumvirate is great !
the last numbers I had

12 damage for everything else, wirecutters, glass shard, iron rod, screwdrivers, all deal 12 when thrown
15 large objects, fire extiguisher, wrenches, crowbars, kitchen knives, shanks
18 heavy objects, large o2 tanks, Toolboxes
20 combat knives, cleavers, hatchets, eKnife pen, idea for a eKnife welder, susbox, chaplain null rod
30 Swords, dedicated melee . can be carried on the belt slot
15/30 Axe, Hammer, Pickaxe, Chainsaw . can be carried on the back
15/40 Great Sword, plasteel Chainsaw, DeSword; an eSword is sharpened
15/20 spears, deal 30 damage when thrown
sharpening adds 5 damage
its a vague list

I mentioned this in another thread

just putting this here for clarity

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Hmmmmm…
Sounds like it’s time to lock this thread!

1 Like

hell muh post answers a lot of questions .

are you a native English speaker?

sure, dagger damage is 20 . knives might not do as much but dealing 20 damage to someone causes crit fast enough to end someone

i do be wondering if jellico is a native english speaker
because they dont be making much sense

jellico, ти ганьба для всіх людей. Ти плачеш, як велика дитяча сука, тому що люди не люблять твої дурні ідеї.

1 Like

You turned this topic into another melee balance. If people ignore your ideas it means they DONT LIKE IT.
beilieve it or not, changing damage from code is actualy a very very easy job, you just need to change the variable that people took time and coded for each weapon, then make a pull for thay SO WE CAN SEE YOUR IDEA IN ACTION.
ss13 is not a smooth game and if weapons are OP YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU ARE GETTING HIT UNTIL YOU ARE DOWNED.

ایده هاتو یا شیاف کن یا تو گیت هاب درست کت و دست از سر ما بردار مردک
به اندازه کافی اسپم و دعوا ایجاد کردی
این خط فقط برای طولانی تر شدن متن است و کاربرد دیگری ندارد

У нас еда просто класс. Полиненасыще нные жиры и триглицеридыждут вас.

1 Like