Re-add station drones with a massive barrier to entry?

These have players behind them. Much different from mass murdering monkeys, etc.

huh… this wasn’t closed… time for some necroposting

Sorry for the delay… I am indeed. still inept.

Anti-Shitter measures deployed. Shouldn’t affect those playing in good faith too much tho :>

TLDR: Pacifist drones and command level access revoked (plus a couple other problematic acess)

1 Like

I need the drone love back

Ill do what I can but it looks like sacrifices must be made before anything can be done with them (Drone doors, minor expansion to Access, etc)

IF that is greenlit I can look into doing such. I think most of the criticism about drone access was letting others in the room… not so much the drone getting in (Outside of those capable of grief)

Speaking of, Access has been revoked almost fully down to:
-Maints
-External Maint Airlocks
-APCs (and engi lockers)

I have the feeling Air alarm access (Atmos) would be shut down… Ways around if pressing enough

1 Like

Wouldn’t restricting access mess with the whole fix the station? Like what if a room is destroyed on another side of a wall and it has no way in?

Drones can ventcrawl. Maints are really the only place you cant crawl into, external airlocks too I guess…*

Forgot to update this topic. Drone PR was shut down a week ago.
Even with heavy restrictions, dispensers will never be added to station.
spam Ahelp if you want to play drone tho. Admin spawned are still allowed apparently.

1 Like