Radstation feedback thread

There are a lot of custom written descriptions and names of objects, off the top of my head there are three in and around robotics!

1 Like

As you may have heard Rad station has been officially merged! :clap::clap::clap:

Going forward it will be now possible to play by voting for it, but that doesn’t mean development has stopped on it! If you run into any bugs, issues, or simply annoyances please let me know here, or on github link at the top and i’ll try to resolve them!

I hope you enjoy Rad, it’s been a long time in dev and I’m quiet proud of it now! oh, that’s right the web map is being updated but for now you can find the map here, along with some flavor text about the map! RadStation - BeeStation Wiki

8 Likes

I love it, its very aesthetic, and feels a lot more like a space station!
However, some issues I found are with this. I had to get the engi to move the pandemic and chem master machines out of that bright area, as it was not getting any power.

I also can not reach the smart fridges to take stuff out or put them in, and giving monkeys access to the fridge is something I don’t quite like the idea of :sweat_smile:
Great station! 9/10 on my first play of it.

1 Like

huh, not sure how I missed that, sorry and thanks for the feedback will be fixed soon!

1 Like

Hell yeah, Rad-station is like scaled down Helio station, this shit slaps.

*EDIT, I meant Helio station, it’s been months since I played fulp but THE POINT STILL STANDS

1 Like

There should be a button on the Vacant Commisary to seal the back doors. There is a button there but it doesn’t nothing!

Also 3 pens on hop’s desk for some reason haha

1 Like

Also! A lockbox on a wall would also be nice! (that thing where the spare ID is placed).

Also reinforced tables instead of normal tables like other maps perhaps!

Sure thing! I use a lot of normal tables so they can be removed easier, you’d rather have reinforced ones?

1 Like

Gotta have those generic wall safes man, I as a warden or member of Command love having them.
Secure brief cases are cool and all, but thieves can pick those up and plot, not a wall safe though.

1 Like

Usually them being removed easier means that people who want to grief the shop can do it faster hehe

1 Like

these should probably be empty

1 Like

Omg you made the changes to the Vacant Commisary so fast!!! Thank you!!

1 Like

another very small thing to ask, for vacant commissary #1, could the shutter controller be placed next to the shutters, as in vacant commissary #2?

Cheers!

2 Likes

It would be nice to have a crowbar in the toxins room too.

1 Like

Warden office needs two things: It’s own gun recharger and a bed for walter, imo it’s a little bit too cramped, not enough space to move around

HoS office has a chair right in front of the main door, it made me laugh because irl would be like… going to your boss office and the moment the doors open a random chair blocks your way lmao, if the office were moved a couple of tiles up it would have space for that!

Also i expected some food vendors around the main circle! i don’t think i ever saw one though station was quite dark in general due to early power drainage + sm eventually exploding

Also:Teleporter room outside of bridge doesn’t work, and i personally find the room quite small! i would put the hand tele inside a crate at least tbh because you deconstruct a window or… you’re a magician with hand tele and you snatch it, you don’t even leave much evidence behind, i think Box has a better idea in terms of security (or kilo with the crate) since at least you can leave prints behind

2 Likes

Teleporter is set up incorrectly, it needs the hub and computer swapped

1 Like

Top doors in brig have button for shutters and flash but bottom doesn’t? Why?

1 Like

Screenshot_1
This table is the only table that isn’t reinforced and it connects to the others and looks weird.

Other than that, I’m a big fan of the sec lobby.

2 Likes

permabrig flasher button isn’t connected.
cell timers don’t unlock the windoors or lockers of the cells they’re connected to