Radstation feedback thread

Teleport Is not properly set, pleases fix.

1 Like

I can’t test this right now but are you sure? I’ve looked at the ids and it all seems fine. just to confirm you are using the right one, i’ve seen lots of people use the wrong ones

tested: yep all seems good!

there is a missing light in rads robotzics surgery area. also the free access out of robo allows erster to escape

1 Like

All changes have been made and merged!

Please put a dropper in botany. Everything else in botany is fantastic (love the sneaky hidden tray out back!)

1 Like

The Main AI Core Requires a station intercom placed beside it.

Secondly, Could the Main AI core Get a few of those Tiny fans that block atmos movement around it and air placed on it’s tile? As it stands This AI sat is easy to enter/breach with an active AI due to the Ai not hearing Shit. (Playing AI last night on this station just Drove me Bonkers and forced me to ask to be moved onto the station due to the silence of space)

1 Like

So far so good! enjoying the new station just a few points i would like to put up!

There’s a missing tile under the door to the warden’s office
The wiring to the brig central apc’s is missing
There’s a camera on the cargo shuttle, allowing you to check it even while it’s at CC (pretty sure it isn’t intended)
Empty Custom vendors in the main area (No idea if it’s intended)

That’s all i have found while playing for now!

Cool station overall

2 Likes

will fix everything else, though the empty Custom vendors are intentional for anything people may want to sell!

1 Like

And those have helped me a great deal!!!

1 Like

Two things I saw:

• I (as RD) couldn’t get through the secure glass door in the R&D server room (maybe I was just being stupid, but I think there is something wrong with this door)
  • In the Xenoarcheology room there are two of the ordering consoles, but one of the should be an R&D console to link the Experimentor to
1 Like

Couldn’t see any O2 tanks in EVA.

1 Like

1 Like

Emergency maintenance thing also opens evidence locker/warden doors

1 Like

I don’t know what exactly causes it, but xenomorphs cannot interact with any windows that have curtains on them. I am unaware if this is a problem across all maps, but its significantly more noticeable on Rad due to its abundance of window curtains.

The windows that I know for a fact that this is an issue with are botany’s windows and the library’s windows. its probably not even a mapper problem, but its worth noting i think.

1 Like

You also can’t deconstruct some wooden tables. I remember this happening with the wooden tables next to medical, on the right side!!! This may be the same problem!

1 Like

Not a single atmospherics hardsuit on the station.

2 Likes

Its missing exploration comms and Science server room glass door access doesn’t work even when you have access to the room.
Other than that its my favorite station

1 Like

Service

-Kitchen needs one more microwave for instances of 2 chefs.
-there are 4 refridgerators, 3 of them have eggs and milk. There isnt one for flour, sugar and rice at all.
-the megaseed vendor should be outside so both the chef and public can use it, the chef cannot even ultilise it, why keep it within his domain. if you wish for it to be useful you need to give the chef some sandstone because chefs are not gonna run to the middle of the station to use the garden for food.
-There should be a smartfridge between hallway and botany for chef to collect produce from.
-bar backroom lacks a station intercomm
-No fire extinguishers in kitchen or backroom
-Hydrophonics main extrance shouldnt have a emergency one way exit
-The sink in the kitchen is elusively hard to see and hidden.
-The bar should have a lighter & cigars for the bartender/crew
-bartender’s book for drink tossing is missing i think
-Botany backroom should have a intercomm
-janitor lacks bear traps and pet?
-curators’ private room ought to be expanded to at least 3x3 to accomodate heretics
-Chaplain has a lack of access to a water tank, there is a distinct lack of them to the public actually.
-janitor lacks disposals access.
-There ought to be a arcade machine on station, it should be in service (besides perma)

if you could, mind adding cryoxadone to the cold room.
yet to test but the serving area ought to be part of the kitchen for cqc.

3 Likes

Thanks for always giving detailed feedback!
Few points/questions:
The ‘botany’ smart fridge is here so the chef can pick them up from the kitchen
The cryoxadone is the the chef’s cold room?
also happy to report this is the chef’s area