How long have you been playing ss13?:
First started playing late 2019, spent my first months playing on Yogstation, after that i tried out Bee and i’ve been here since then.
Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:
Idk i’d probably get vouches if i asked some people.
Game Experience (More Detailed):
• Silicons - I’ve spent a bunch of hours as AI/Cyborg and overall learned how they work but i usually don’t play them as i don’t find it fun.
• Service - Played all service roles and know how they all work, i’m a bit lacking in doing the more complex botany stuff as i don’t find it too fun.
• Cargo - Currently the department where i spent the most time playing, i know multiple ways of making credits fast and what they are able to order. I’d say i’m pretty good at mining itself and i can beat BDM, Hiero, Ash Drake and Legion, haven’t really tried out Bubblegum and Colossus yet though.
• Medical - My second most played department, i know how to fix all types of damage quickly, multiple ways to revive people, what chems heal specific types of damage, how to do surgery, how to make vaccines for viruses, not as good as making the viruses themselves, i know how to make all kinds of chems as chemist but i’m rather slow and inefficient at it.
• Science - Third most played department, i feel like i’ve learned most of the things it has to offer except xenobio, i haven’t messed around with it too much yet, i can make toxins bombs for research, toxins bombs for bombing sec, i can do R&D pretty well, i can also do robotics and build mechs or mess with borgs.
• Engineering - I can setup a stable SM N2 Engine, and N2 with some other gases mixed but i haven’t done any other pure gas setup that isn’t N2, i can setup a tesla, i haven’t tried singulo yet though as i don’t see it worth the risk as it’s harder to contain than tesla. I managed to do fusion a few times as atmos tech but that was before the recent fusion changes that got merged into the game so i have to try it out again.
• Security - I know how to use all the equipment they get roundstart and the ones printable in their protolathe, i know how to follow space law and how not to be shitsec.