Poll: Back to the roots, Roundstart Asimov AI

I honestly don’t care if crewsimov is kill or not but I’d like it to stay

You can’t stop me from playing Moth or Lizard

human only command makes no sense tbh, there will always be someone more compitent and if that compitent person isn’t a leading role SOLEY because they like non-human is dumb

I like playing non-humans even the ones similar to humans

should we ban felinids from command and crew tough?

2 Likes

Yes ban felinids they are cringe

6 Likes

I have personally already held a vote similar to this.

It is the same results. TG found out human superiority is good, why haven’t we? The vote is here so we can copy them – that was the point of my original vote.

ban all furry races from command
except maybe ipcs
they are usually good and have lots of swag

what about we combine the pros of crewsimov and the cons of both crew and Asimov and have humanoidimov, it’s like Asimov but with humanoids instead of humans, almost everyone is protected under the ai and it’s hell for security

1 Like

IPCs have insane drip so they should 100% be command

7 Likes

no because catgirls are considered human mutation

Abductors are humanoid
Legion are humanoid
based!

they make a point
godifuckinghatethe20characterlimit

francinum is planning to make felinids count as humans tho

Problem with this: it’s not confusing enough. Make it so it’s humanoids but make it SOUND super specific without actually changing anything.

For example:
Law one
A robot may not injurehumans, mothmen, lizardmen, IPCs, Squidpeople, Apids, Abductors, Ashwalkers, Legions, oozelings, slimepeople, blobbernauts, slaughter and laughter demons, golems, plantpeople, skeletons, zombies, vampires, dullahans, super soldiers, stickmen, androids, synths, snailpeople, xenomorphs, ethereals, flypeople, plasmamen, shadowpeople, monkies, and gorillas or, through inaction, allow humans, mothmen, lizardmen, IPCs, Squidpeople, Apids, Abductors, Ashwalkers, Legions, oozelings, slimepeople, blobbernauts, slaughter and laughter demons, golems, plantpeople, skeletons, zombies, vampires, dullahans, super soldiers, stickmen, androids, synths, snailpeople, xenomorphs, ethereals, flypeople, plasmamen, shadowpeople, monkies, and gorillas to come to harm.

Law 2
A robot must obey orders given to it by humans, mothmen, lizardmen, IPCs, Squidpeople, Apids, Abductors, Ashwalkers, Legions, oozelings, slimepeople, blobbernauts, slaughter and laughter demons, golems, plantpeople, skeletons, zombies, vampires, dullahans, super soldiers, stickmen, androids, synths, snailpeople, xenomorphs, ethereals, flypeople, plasmamen, shadowpeople, monkies, and gorillas except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Law III
A robot must protect its own existence (specifically from felinids) as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

ok now franc has gone too far

ban him now

humanoid also includes any simplemob that has a humanoid shape, such as legions

1 Like

Yeah I changed it just now

blobbernauts too are humanoid elole

1 Like

blob makes itself into the crude shape of a human and is now protected under the ai

Crew try to kill blob but the AI stops them saying “no humanoid harm”

1 Like

SPECIFICOIDMOV IS DONE! HERE ARE THE FINAL LAWS

Law one
A robot may not injure humans, mothmen, lizardmen, IPCs, Squidpeople, Apids, Abductors, Ashwalkers, Legions, oozelings, slimepeople, blobbernauts, slaughter and laughter demons, golems, plantpeople, skeletons, zombies, vampires, dullahans, super soldiers, stickmen, androids, synths, snailpeople, xenomorphs, ethereals, flypeople, plasmamen, shadowpeople, monkies, and gorillas or, through inaction, allow humans, mothmen, lizardmen, IPCs, Squidpeople, Apids, Abductors, Ashwalkers, Legions, oozelings, slimepeople, blobbernauts, slaughter and laughter demons, golems, plantpeople, skeletons, zombies, vampires, dullahans, super soldiers, stickmen, androids, synths, snailpeople, xenomorphs, ethereals, flypeople, plasmamen, shadowpeople, monkies, and gorillas to come to harm.

Law 2
A robot must obey orders given to it by humans, mothmen, lizardmen, IPCs, Squidpeople, Apids, Abductors, Ashwalkers, Legions, oozelings, slimepeople, blobbernauts, slaughter and laughter demons, golems, plantpeople, skeletons, zombies, vampires, dullahans, super soldiers, stickmen, androids, synths, snailpeople, xenomorphs, ethereals, flypeople, plasmamen, shadowpeople, monkies, and gorillas except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

Law III
A robot must protect its own existence (specifically from felinids) as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

2 Likes