• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Forced human command staff
  • Yes
  • Yes, but only if Asimov happens
  • No

0 voters

As a result of the discussion coming up in discord.

Usual Disclaimer: This poll does not guarantee any change will occur, regardless of results.

3 Likes

Bruh Crewsimov is so much better though

But it isn’t lore friendly. Humans are supposed to be the majority or atleast the higher ups.

7 Likes

literally how? asimov is the standard AND is more roleplay friendly :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I just prefer it, even though it makes sense in terms of, like, asimov’s laws and shit, I feel like Nanotrasen would make the AI listen to the crew, rather than just humans, as members of the syndicate are just human and if the AI is unable to harm things like Nukies and shit I think that’s just a flaw. Then again I could just be an idiot idk

Crewsimov provides a more hugboxy experience by protecting everyone equally, and also removes one of the major downsides to choosing a non-human race.

Non-humans are supposed to be a rarity to see, but exist. Asimov AI also creates very interesting conflicts and dynamics with certain non-crew antags such as Wizards and Nuke ops.

Nothing wrong with having a different opinion. Clearly someone agreed with you or we would never have swapped to crewsimov in the first place.

2 Likes

Yeah I get that. It just feels a bit odd to me still, especially since I’ve been with crewsimov the entire time I’ve played the game, y’know

all catgirl command does is encourage shitsec and metagrudge
based change :salute:

12 Likes

The closer we get to TG, the better. I don’t know why we’re trying to be different, remove crewsimov and enforce human superiority. Next, we can remove cloning.

3 Likes

3 Likes

No we should remove intents next!

1 Like

Next bring medical crew that are competent and actually care about the patients instead of their ego.

2 Likes

Bro I already do that :flushed:

literally go play /tg/ if you want that
whats the point of trying to force it on other servers god

9 Likes

The majority seem to agree, look at the votes.

majority hates catgirls and wants you to suffer velvet

10 Likes

12 fucking minutes passed since the start of the poll

There’s a difference between saying “we should have asimov” and “we should be TG”, I doubt super’s main point is that ai shouldn’t be asimov because it’s like that on TG.

Also the poll was made in response to a sizeable discussion in which everyone agreed on what is being polled, so the votes are potentially tilted in favor of that right now.

The long-term results will answer where the majority lies.

1 Like

asimov on

asimov on mrp