CKEY:SwindlerZ

Offender’s CKEY:AyoSnail

Offender’s In-Game Name:Luigi Malone

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): December, 13, 2021

Round Number: 34686

Rules Broken: rules 7.5, 8, 13.3
13.4 and 13.2

Incident Description: in the middle of a rev round, while security was busy I heard Luigi announce over comms something along the lines of “kallii maa, I have taken the lawyers heart”, neither security nor crew seemed to care so I figured I would go to the chapel out of curiosity.
on the way there Luigi saw me in the hall and I began to talk to him, he then threw a heart on the ground. Luigi then proceeded to shove Dillion (me) into a wall and hit dillion into crit with his godhand, cuffed and took Dillion to the chapel office where the body of Austin gold was.
Luigi then killed me with a saw and removed my heart and announced it over comms and left me and Austin dead for the rest of the round in his office.
I began to watch him on and off as a ghost and I observed: 1. He brought in a dead chemist named Carlos Randolph and removed his head kept the body in his office and gave the head to a medic
2. Took the heart to brig dropped it in front of the warden and said “here are the lawyers hearts, enjoy” and walked off (the warden and cap were talking so they didn’t even notice him) and 3. Near around the time the shuttle was arriving (or had arrived but didn’t depart yet im unsure) he brought in a botanist unharmed in cuffs to his office, and after the botanist tried to escape head slammed him into the table till he died then left his body without doing anything further and went to the shuttle. The round end report said he was a rev.

Additional Information: Round end And the next round lobby AyoSnail started saying things ooc such as “removing Dillion’s heart was my pride” and “sorry to everyone I organ harvested but it was fun for me”
(Also neither me nor Austin had a mind shield or the botanist either )

2 Likes

Hey so I was the other lawyer (Austin Gold), I can confirm this report and give a bit of my side of it.
Luigi Malone came at me in the dorm bathroom when I was talking to some other guy there. He crit me with his godhand and dragged me to his office where he’d removed my heart and announced it over comms which would lead to Dillion getting killed shortly afterwards.
The other guy in the bathroom (don’t remember his name) was likely a rev too because I remember Luigi saying something like “he’s a lawyer, it won’t work”. There was no attempt to convert me or any of the victims and seemed to just be an excuse to kill and harvest.

Outside of this one incident I haven’t experienced anything else shitty from Luigi Malone but I’m aware he has a reputation for being a shitter at times.

Report Accepted