Once again, Admin shut down a complaint,was in general too be fair

We constantly discuss changes to the server. Most of those fall under council though and not specifically admins. If you have issues with rulings or changes within that realm talk to player council to bring it up, or run for the position yourself when there is an opening.
headmins listen to other admins or headmins not players

I’m out

20gang20gang20gang

yeah that make more sence

See, the thing is, you can’t expect to tell a headmin to do something and have them just do it. Administration takes opinions from players, not orders.

They work for me, as do you

I know im saying that the admin dosnet really take opinions from players like lastcrusader okisiba and many others just because the shit post once in a while

Dude, Crusader is one of the biggest shitposters there is. “once in a while” is an understatement.

since I prioritize tickets

Theres the MAIN PROBLEM YOU GUYS DONT ACTUALLY SEE WHATS GOING ON In game you guys don’t see the problems because your not participating in them. You guys spend more time filing reports and shit instead of helping the players THAT PLAY THE GAME

he use to post legitimitly

don’t see the problems because you’re not participating in them

We can quite literally see everything that goes on. That’s how we know to gib the felinid ERP in dorms 4, or when some choomist overheats meth and detonates the chemlab.

just cause you can dosent mean you do

im not even talking about you, im talking about a lot of admins don’t give a shit and just play the game or never participate in game

Again, every one of us is a volunteer. None of us receive a cent for doing this. We’re allowed to take breaks, play the game, and do other things with our lives.

I know im saying some only play the game or only bwionk. I play almost everyday I know

and again why not just make me trail admin and see how it goes

And again for all the reasons listed in the original admin application. You have a bad record of filter bypass, shitposting, uploading laws saying ERP is allowed and encouraged in game. You have very little hours, shit talk the current staff in the application, and do not seem to understand what issues are even an admin’s responsibility.

The admin toolset is very powerful, and can cause long lasting problems outside of an isolated round if abused. Also any shitposting or abuse done by one admin is reflected on all of staff. The bar is set higher than you, and even then we still prolly lose 1 out of every 3 trialmins to resignations or breaking conduct. It’s not going to happen this go around, take time and first show you can play without notes every few days at a minimum.

hahahaha. I didn’t know this.

ok but forum locking/post deleting is starting to feel a lil arbitrary that’s not a moot point

It’s more that the forums don’t really have strong rules or guidelines written out when there is a need for them. Some people have higher tolerance than others with shitposting, but without rules or precedent between us all, I agree it is arbitrary and a bit random.

Are you talking about Oshibka? He left because he got bored with beestation.

This is a coding thing, not admin or council.