Non-lethal SEC weapon Idea

I mean, I’ve only been here since 2021 so the Taser and rubber shot stuff is all just loosely spoken of stuff to me.

this thread and the CHD as concepts are a result of the bickering on “Antag v Sec combat is too busted” about shotguns and how apparently they’re so despised.

Reading about the rubber shot, yeah it’s there but it’s also being loaded into a shotgun, which what is stopping a shitsec (last I heard we have alot of those) from using the Protolathe to mill off some lethal shells once they’ve been issued a shotgun? sure Warden and HoS are suposed to stop them, but tell me that’s going to happen reliably.

I’ll I’m advocating for is a big funny stam crit gun, that makes up for the anemic nature of disabler shots by having abit more power capacity and firing in a burst of two shots.

A big funny stam crit gun that you have to take the battery off to recharge, that you have to hold in two hands to use, that you have to sling on your back if you aren’t using and STILL have to aim semi-decently to land both the bolts of funny stam hurt juice.

Oh yeah and it’s got the dinky little integrated light like the one on the explo’s pistol, the kind that’s short of a sec-lite you know?