New Paperwork Ideas

So I recently updated outdated stuff on forms page, does anyone have some cool ideas for more forms i can make?
Also, does anyone use paperwork except me? ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )
Also, also, what type of formatting is used in bee paperwork this stuff is so strange?

2 Likes
  • Search/Arrest warrant (HOS)
  • Autopsy report (Medical Doctor)
  • Construction project approval (CE)
  • Experiment results (Scientist)
  • License to honk (Clown)
7 Likes

Consent to being borged.
Permission to make combat mechs, lethal and dangerous chemicals or an AI.
Permission to bring lavaland / exploration gamer gear to the station.
Certificate for being a Condom Captain.

3 Likes

There happens to be a HoP guide that covers some of the formatting related info.

I try to use paperwork but honestly people hate you when you do it.
there is an update to paperwork and photocopiers coming and I will embrace it when it comes, but until then I’m keeping to the minimum.

1 Like

oh why I’d love to share some results from my experimental xenobiology

their implications though

https://media.tenor.com/VSysAZ80ryYAAAAd/ratatouille-ratatouille-chef.gif

1 Like

I’ve done some HR based paper work for lawyers. Mostly discrimination/harassment forms and workers comp, slowly making safety inspection forms for all the different jobs so you can grade them

1 Like

I updated general inspection form, i did inspector lawyer gimmick and its only funn when captain and HoP are into this

Update? OwO whats gonna be changed?

Brother i know formating, i made all of HoP forms in paperwork. I am wondering what it is. Its not typicall HTML or wikipedia tags becasuse that how you get injections. It looks like some combination of discord with something

my guess is that its simply old byond nonsense. A relic that doesn’t get updated because its barely necessary, and a lot of existing documents would have to be reformatted if it did get updated.

It’s markdown

Being a paperwork pusher and nerd, I 100% approve all the suggestions above!

1 Like

are we able to save templates for stuff like Arrest forms, departmental re-assignments, requisitions and all that good stuff yet? I may be under false pretense here that such templates will be added to photocopiers.

1 Like

I would definitely use them a lot more often if I could just print out a standard one and not have to write one myself every time.

Exactly, like on green, we wind up with some minor treachery and a reason to search or arrest someone, what does that lead to? “call blue”. is that within reason? sometimes yeah, but an arrest or search warrant will do. gives the HoS a reason to have his stamp.

having pre-made forms like item or equipment request forms you can just hand to the HoP at the line, receive a stamp and/or signature that you can GO TO THE LIBRARY or your department’s photocopier for and just print off would be marvelous.

or using a computer equipped with a printer, like a modular computer.
You can already print off wanted posters at SEC record consoles and have request forms at Cargo, why not let those print off warrants and requestee side forms?

1 Like

We could give THESE two things in the library some MORE USES rather than printing off butts and having a small list of books no one will check because exactly 2* curators actually use their book scanner and sort what books are present in the library.

(*it might be JUST me, I may be alone in this regard.)

4 Likes

I found a use today for the RD to utilize paper work too. I will try to do it more often in the future. I wrote a paper confirming that Ego the Scientist has the Head of Securities and my (RD) permission to setup a Quantum Pad hub inside Security and various Security outposts. Along with both of our stamps. Meaning they can show it to anyone and be granted access. Potentially granted said access if we had a HoP. Don’t think that happened though. Nonetheless, paperwork can be used to gain temporary access. I would even say HoP should be able to give additional IDs with only specific access permissions.

I also really like how this could be abused. :wink:

Just like in real life. <3 /s

:unamused: :roll_eyes:
College be enough without some hoe puttin my balls in a vise.

2 Likes