Nerfing Light Pink Stabilized or How I learned about the worst update to the game

• The nerf was good
  • The nerf was bad

0 voters

cope

Lets just remove every department.

alternative to nerf: maintain everything xenobio can do, but return xenobiology to the days where you had to force monkeys into disposal chutes and manually go into the pens with a fire extinguisher to collect bodies.

3 Likes

What’s the point of an ambulance? To get there as fast as possible to stablize them, Removing the speed is a bit excessive, I agree with the nerf, but maybe we should just cut the speed boost in half, and or manual activation in hand for a certain amount of time

We have a place for that but nobody does it.

You did not make xenobio better, you made xenobio just a little bit worse.

Good.

ITT: Someone who doesn’t know how to design a hidden role/role playing game tries to argue that a department gaining utterly broken OP items for playing the game in the opposite way to the way it was intended is a good thing, and that any attempts to correct this make the game worse.

4 Likes

Because it was needed, seems that you have completely no idea about balancing stuff.

Cope

Hahahah

In this case it does, cope.

You got us :open_mouth:

Imagine thinking something was castrated when in fact, it was only slightly adjusted to make it less disgusting.

Would you handle the amount of coping?

Fast yes, lightspeed fast without any drawbacks? No.

Summary: Cope.

I never linked this with a please defend me post, it was a balance change that needed to be made and nerfs are always disliked even if necessary so I don’t mind people disliking my nerf PRs. I am suprised about how positive the reception to the change has been, but thats most likely because of how abused the item has been recently.

Holy shit I’ve never seen someone cope this hard

this is either a fucking godlike troll or the hardest cope in a while

2 Likes

what we’ve learned today is that crack copes hard and then turns back to be like “lol just trolling” when it backfires

2 Likes

those 4 lines saved beestation

Im all for the complete removal of xenobio

Never ever have I seen medical get any extract from xenobio to help with this. You can only see it with angats, self antags and power gamers who gather power to become God of superpowers.

2 Likes

Only issue is with most of the crossbreeds IMO. The effects on the normal extracts are fine.

1 Like

How about removal of just crossbreeds in favor of making room for a new system, like perhaps replacing them with Cytology?

Xenobio is too bloated with OP shit right now to properly consider adding new content, but with new content sidelined that looks good I think it’s a fine time to move forward with a re-do. Rebuild Xenobio with better balanced content that weaves into the rest of the station instead of just being part of a solo-fort.

3 Likes

I believe you still are moving at 150% speed and epipenning.