Nerfing Light Pink Stabilized or How I learned about the worst update to the game

LOL, yeah if you guys are so active, go take care of the player reports that are up for 2 months at a time.

They should add new things and create new concepts instead of castrating old ones.

Hey coding take times and effort you know, its easier to delete some lines than to add em (trust me took some coding class and im truly suck at em), and knowing this old ass spessman game is free and developed by players (themself or players money) its a surprise we are all still here.

I’m a developer for a living.

They literally modified a single parameter in a single line of code, and added 2 really simple function calls and a definition. Nothing major, nothing amazing.

Player reports are usually left alone for a while due to a combination of them being significantly more annoying to resolve than in round tickets (most times), sometimes being impossible to resolve after the fact depending on what’s being reported. And because for the most part they are only done by a small amount of admins.

1 Like

Then help em code, or submit an idea in the discord for a new xenobio branch or crossbreeding

Player reports are usually left alone for a while due to a combination of them being significantly more annoying to resolve than in round tickets (most times), sometimes being impossible to resolve after the fact depending on what’s being reported. And because for the most part they are only done by a small amount of admins.

Ahh got it, Thanks for answering, cant wait for beebot evolving to be able to process player report .

It doesn’t have to be amazing, it’s not some shiny new addition it is a simple nerf for an item that needed it. The item concept itself is relatively fine (in terms of xenobio items) so it doesn’t really require a rework it just needed the values tweaked which is exactly what was done.

It’s a reply to the previous poster trying to tell me how difficult programming was.

It didn’t need that at all.

Is this thread satire

I’m thinking it’s a bait thread at this point.

Yes it absolutely did. Running twice as fast permanently and giving people epi around you with absolutely zero downside is horribly broken and generally unfun to play again.

this right here is the chef’s kiss of “is crack serious or is crack just a really good troll”

5 Likes

He said after posting in the thread nearly a dozen times

No.

Just because YOU don’t like it, doesn’t mean it’s unfun or broken.

yes

it is unfun and broken. you’re the only person who doesn’t think so.

the cope is real

the cope is real

If you take issue with mostly mentors and admins chiming in, then allow me: This is a very good change.

The cope is real.

It is bait because i cant imagine someone thinking they are right when literally everyone else disagrees

Local power gamer gets nefed, stay mad , the extract is littelar cancer, I am glad it got nerfed. Xeno bio is just buch of power gamers camping their lab so you can’t kill them (goodluck if they are your objective) until they become almost unbeatable due to all the extract they got. It should be nerfed so it only works when you have it in hand or be consumable with time limit.
Also they never share extract with rest of the crew except their meta gangs.

2 Likes

very pointless if that’s the case since you are a minute’s walk away from meth nanites.

Why not just remove Xenobio all together then?

1 Like

Please do. Xenobio is a shitty department

2 Likes