CKEY: 4rchibald

Your Discord: 4rchibald

Offender’s CKEY: -

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Silencio and Dickens Inner Mouth

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-08-2021

Round Number: 25853

Rules Broken: 5 and possibly 11

Incident Description: I was an engineer fixing damage after vortex anomaly, suddenly 2 players in emergency space suits came from space and attacked me without saying anything, then spaced my bleeding and unprepared for vacuum body. It was mime Silencio and unknown which I believe to be Dickens Inner Mouth. After killing me they raided permabrig, causing the death of prisoner that was inside. Mime got arrested and tried to escape and steal traitor items while in custody (detective was investigating the source of construct kit), other guy died in space.

Additional Information: I first thought they were traitors or blood brothers since they worked together, it was only after round ended that I checked round report and noticed they were not listed there. They were selfantagging and possibly metacommunicating. Sadly because I realized all that too late my chat logs were already pushed out and I didn’t manage to save anything relevant to incident itself

Incident Description: I was an engineer fixing damage after vortex anomaly, suddenly 2 players in emergency space suits came from space and attacked me without saying anything, then spaced my bleeding and unprepared for vacuum body. It was mime Silencio and unknown which I believe to be Dickens Inner Mouth. After killing me they raided permabrig, causing the death of prisoner that was inside. Mime got arrested and tried to escape and steal traitor items while in custody (detective was investigating the source of construct kit), other guy died in space.

Additional Information: I first thought they were traitors or blood brothers since they worked together, it was only after round ended that I checked round report and noticed they were not listed there. They were selfantagging and possibly metacommunicating. Sadly because I realized all that too late my chat logs were already pushed out and I didn’t manage to save anything relevant to incident itself

2 Likes

Dickens Inner Mouth had better be a clown… Even then it’s still questionable at best

Against the rules? Most definitely. One of the best clown names I have ever seen? Oh fucking yeah.

On MRP if its not clown thats like an appearance ban

2 Likes

@Nik735

Thanks, haven’t been using this forum for a while and I totally forgot about formatting issue with that weird frame. Already fixed the original post

@Ruko
Pretty sure he was an assistant not clown but I may be wrong, he was an unknown when he attacked me and the only instance of his name showing up in logs I managed to save is when his body was already robbed and id was missing but I believe at some point I saw his pda with rank of assistant, also he had grey backpack and black shoes, nothing screams clown but still I could be wrong about that one.

Logs support metacomms overwhelmingly. Harmlessly fighting each other, then both leave to chug some sodas and make firebombs, proceed to use those firebombs… You were not the only victim here.

Report processed