Ban Length:
PERMAMENT
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-01-11
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Metacomms and major self antag with poingmaster
Appeal Reason:
I guess the ban reason and ban is wrong because a random assistant was just wearing the same clothes with me and he did crime next to me so admin thinks im with him but im not also im not using metacomms like discord i guess its a random ban
Additional Information:
i hope you guys can open my ban because theres no proof of metacomms also im solo player generally just because of a guy acting like me i got banned

I believe you were banned after my report. In that case I didn’t suggest your ckey, nor was I sure of your in-game name, it was found during logdiving by admin and I’m pretty sure admin logs show both in-game name and ckey so wearing someone’s id wouldn’t matter

ATTACK: Alpella18/(Silencio) has thrown 4rchibald/(Kristopher Woodworth) grab from tile in Waste Disposal (66, 172, 2) towards tile at Space (58, 175, 2) (NEWHP: 20.3) (Waste Disposal (66, 172, 2))

I don’t have time before work to pull up everything, but I can at the very least say that no, this wasn’t a case of someone else wearing your ID.

Pooing master is already guilty of declaring that he’s “Playing with a friend” in an earlier round, and you exhibited all of the symptoms of being that friend in this round. To quote what I said in the player report:

While you were a mime so it makes sense if you aren’t talking… it doesn’t make sense to be so closely coordinating with another player completely unprompted, and the major self-antag makes this even worse. This is everything the clown said for that entire round.

Just a quick reminder that this ban was for more than just metacomms, but also for major self-antag. Even if the metacomms is dropped you’ve still been quite an awful player for a long while and this round is simply serving as the last straw for your self-antag - this is more or less small-scale grief.

I don’t believe this should be lifted even if others disagree that there’s enough evidence for metacomms
@GameAdmin

i was not a mime what you talking about? i was assistant also i know its major self antag but no metacomms i dont even know that guy i just met him inside bar

So… you were an assistant named silencio that didn’t say a word for the entire round and ran around griefing people??

which round is this i have no idea i guess this round is from 2 or 3 weeks old am i right?

Ban is from a round on January 8th 2021

damn its old atleast can you make this ban a month? perma is a very long time

I’m willing to lift the ban if you get a vouch from another server. You’ve already got an atrocious record here, the self-antag on this level is enough to warrant a permaban without the metacomms, as I already said.

After reading through and seeing the horrible note history I am surprised you were still even here to self antag this badly.

I fully support keeping this and unsure if I’d even be happy with a vouch.