Moccha admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):Moccha

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):Mocca#7119

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):GMT-3

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Just staying online most of the time to handle tickets and forums reports.

How old are you?:17

Why do you want to be an admin?:I’d like to help more the community by being active.

How long have you been playing SS13?:3 months

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:3 months

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:6

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:Yes, AnimuscrewTTT, My own gmod servers over the years and unturned servers as well.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:No.

Your strengths:Quick learner, Patient and friendly.

Your weaknesses:Mountain of notes, i’ve worked on my mistakes and haven’t repeated them.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:Nope.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:Responsability.

What makes a staff team good?:Unity and coordination.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:Enforce rules and make sure those who break the rules are punished.

What kind of player are you?:I like to spend my time in ss13 building things and testing things, i am not combat centered and its not really my thing.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:Not much probably will stay alot in centcomm to test things and what not.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:Nothing IC issue,I would teleport the gun to the HoS locker and headset whisper it to the HoS.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:Admin jail him, Ask why he did it and permaban obvious case of grieffing and self antagging.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:Nothing IC issue.

Absolute yes. Player dedicated to learning, helping others learn, and being a good cat. Would recommend

you must pay the ling tax if you wish to pass the aft primary hallway

your DNA and one of your limbs, please

thanks for paying the ling tax yesterday!

Ya know the roles you fucking coffe, anime pic=no opinion

+2

but -infinity for catgirl profile pic, fucking degenerates belong on a cross.

3 Likes

Agree with Zanos on the pfp, but I think they get a +2 for being a decent player and mentor, especially with the staff team as it is now. +2.

+2 very active in game, on the forums, and in Discord. Will change to a +4 if you get @windowserrors to also apply

+2
Active player, nice behaviour overall, learned over their past mistakes, would be a net positive for the staff team.
should be promoted to headmin instantly if they get the elusive warden main ogan to apply.

So even know I absolutely would 2+ this, I still feel SOMEONE has to ask questions. So. I’ll give ye two questions, each worth one point.

1. Based hos man decides to start a crusade against all catgirls, killing them as he sees them. Caps em like he owns a bottling factory. What do? He’s got no notes on this, and 15 hours.

2. Not so based captain DEMANDS all budget cards and krav maga on a random round. After being denied Medical’s budget, he kills the CMO in cold blood. Then, he steals krav maga from the warden, critting him in the process. Wat do?

if i die i want moccha and the other heads of staff to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time

Screenshot%20(238)

2 Likes
  1. Based hos man decides to start a crusade against all catgirls, killing them as he sees them. Caps em like he owns a bottling factory. What do? He’s got no notes on this, and 15 hours.

Ban him from head roles and sec for a month due to shitsec beahaviour a week server ban.
Kinda based doe.

1. Not so based captain DEMANDS all budget cards and krav maga on a random round. After being denied Medical’s budget, he kills the CMO in cold blood. Then, he steals krav maga from the warden, critting him in the process. Wat do?

If no notes 2 weeks captain ban and one week server ban. Just because someone is the captain they aren’t entittled to others items or stuff specially unique items.

1 Like

Hngggggggg… new admin material… +2.

your shekels are appreciated.

hmm yes catgirl admin sure why not (yes I know I cant vote cause I’m just a normal person not mentor or anything)

VERY heavy with the ban stick. Player has no notes, THIS is what notes are for. Talk to them, if theyre apologetic and cooperative make a CC announcement to stop doing bad shit, slap a ban on next offence note, and move on

Ah, the Brazilian CE is back at it again.

Yare yare. Question time.

• Player joins MRP as a security officer Ethereal named “Glowing Dick”, pepperspraying felinids and shoving them before helping them up and leaving. What do?

• MRP. Roundstart. CE grabs his advanced magboots, blueprints and throws them into the SM. Wat do?

• LRP. Captain, as soon as he hears the Nuke Ops’ war declaration, decides to led every other head of staff in a space crusade, sitting tightly in the whiteship and not returning to the station. Wat do?

100% +2

• Active in the Discord
  • Dedicated to learning
  • Has a lot of notes, but does not repeat mistakes
  • Extremely active (one of our top players)

TFW an eighth or so of discord messages are from Moccha