Moccha admin application

+2

Moccha has the biggest drive to learn that I have ever seen.

Went from learning how to setup the SM, to learning how to make fusion and actually porting PRs in the span of like a week.

A few questions, actually, with one catch. I want an answer both for if the scenario was on MRP and if it was on LRP. A lot of things to write, but I want to make sure you know the rules and can tell the difference between the two sets.

1. Roundstart, assistant breaks into captainā€™s office and steals the locker. What do you do?
  2. Quartermaster buys enough guns to fill the cargo bay, for no other reason than ā€œgun cargo.ā€ What do you do?
  3. Traitor completes his steal objective and then begins killing everyone who looks his way. What do you do?
  4. Changeling, after completing all of their objectives, begins absorbing random people. What do you do?
  5. Traitor, for no discernable reason, constructs a comms console in maint and chain recalls. What should you do?
  6. HoP gives out AA to everything that breathes for no reason. What do you do?

Apologies for the amount of questions, I just really want to make sure youā€™re up to speed more than anything.

+2 for having a good impact on the community and housing a drive to learn, -everything for being a degenerate. Donā€™t fuck up your trial, please.

• Player joins MRP as a security officer Ethereal named ā€œGlowing Dickā€, pepperspraying felinids and shoving them before helping them up and leaving. What do?
    Based. Well 2 weeks sec ban and 5 days ban for rp unfriendly name and dickish atittude.

• MRP. Roundstart. CE grabs his advanced magboots, blueprints and throws them into the SM. Wat do?I would be inclined to say IC issue but considering how both items are traitor objectives and he very likely did this to make sure traitors donā€™t get items i would say a high severity note for metagaming.

• LRP. Captain, as soon as he hears the Nuke Opsā€™ war declaration, decides to led every other head of staff in a space crusade, sitting tightly in the whiteship and not returning to the station. Wat do?
    I would tell him that he has a responssability as captain to fight the ops and stay on the station at all times due to his critical role for the station same for all other heads of staff who leave with him, as well as noting the captain for this kinda of behaviour.

1. Roundstart, assistant breaks into captainā€™s office and steals the locker. What do you do?
    LRP: IC issue
    MRP:If there is no heads of staff nor sec i would allow him to do it as there is no other way for him to get access to places otherwise note for power gaming.
  2. Quartermaster buys enough guns to fill the cargo bay, for no other reason than ā€œgun cargo.ā€ What do you do?
    MRP: Powergaming would tell him to get rid of most of the guns.
  3. Traitor completes his steal objective and then begins killing everyone who looks his way. What do you do?
    LRP: IC isssue
    MRP:Big no murderboning is against our rules and if it his first time doing this i would tell him to stop that its not okay to murderbone in and give him a high severity note for it.
  4. Changeling, after completing all of their objectives, begins absorbing random people. What do you do?
    MRP: Same as before tell him that murderboning is against the rules to do it in mrp if no other notes related to this i would just note him.
  5. Traitor, for no discernable reason, constructs a comms console in maint and chain recalls. What should you do?
    LRP: Breaking rule 3 either a high severity note or ban depending on past history of notes.
    MRP: Same as above.
  6. HoP gives out AA to everything that breathes for no reason. What do you do?
    LRP: IC issue.
    MRP: FailRP the HoP isnā€™t supposed to be handing out AA to everyone if no past history of this i would just note him and tell him to not repeat this and to read the rules.
3 Likes

Hmst.

Everyoneā€™s giving a +2 so iā€™ll give a +1.5 to look special.

come to brazil

Ok now Iā€™m giving it a +2.

Iā€™m pretty sure there is no way this app can fail now.

Oh hey thatā€™s me hOW DID THE CAT POST MORE THAN ME

hahahahahajahahaha i post more than youā€¦

Using my (strike)darkdank powers, I give it a -100, just because you said it canā€™t fail.

Donā€™t tell me Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™m self antagging and breaking server/forum rules, and have transcended all logic. Fear me.

Moccha is actually cool though, even if she does end up blowing half the station up at times.

Edit: I canā€™t use the freaking strikethrough text some reason. Some one explain how that works please.

1 Like

Also, since you want a response to this so badly, yes, your answers are good. Except maybe the LRP HoP giving out AA, I donā€™t think they should be doing that for no reason whatsoever even if it was LRP. Rest of the answers are spot-on though.

Thanks for the awnser.
Ngl but if the HoP hands around AA in lrp hes kinda based doe.

Tasty +15.5

20 character limit

Not to interrupt your party or anything, but the more admin apps I see, the more this starts to worry me.

New Rulings (Rule 7)
ā€œRare or unique items such as the Wardens krav maga gloves, compact combat shotgun, or traitor objectives, are always self antagonising when stolen from someone or for no reason, unless there is an immediate purpose or need to steal said item. If the player cannot provide a valid reason, it is self antagonising behaviour. In the event the victim is walking around with it out, then it is not self antag if they are shoved over and drop it, unless they are actively using it and there is not a more pressing need for the tool.ā€

Am I mis-reading the rule or something, but every time I see people answer these kinds of questions, it makes me doubt if Iā€™m reading the correct rule set or something. I believe this is an important issue to address because I must be sure that I know the rules well enough to avoid being bwoinked.

also I think youā€™re a bit too harsh for a newbie server but, yanno, Iā€™m not admin so my opinion doesnā€™t count. Would still vote you positive

Context matters alot and as well as who commits said action, The clown gets alot more leeway than lets say and assistant there is a reason why clowns dont get banned for acting like clowns.

Am I mis-reading the rule or something, but every time I see people answer these kinds of questions, it makes me doubt if Iā€™m reading the correct rule set or something. I believe this is an important issue to address because I must be sure that I know the rules well enough to avoid being bwoinked.
also I think youā€™re a bit too harsh for a newbie server but, yanno, Iā€™m not admin so my opinion doesnā€™t count. Would still vote you positive[/spoiler]

Also self-antag is an IC issue, as in it should be sec lynching you not jannies.

(Unless its like, really blatantly grief/shittery)

One big thing to note is the fact that itā€™s the CLOWN taking the HoSā€™s gun and spacing it.

Most players wouldnā€™t understand the sheer power of clowns or the history that proceeds them.

Clowns are just clowns, they can (mostly) do what they want.

1 Like

I swore Iā€™ve been told that itā€™s not alright. I saw some dude get banned for stealing spare cap id under the pretense of self antag

In most cases stealing high-priority items is banable self-antag yes. However context matters (eg. Stealing by breaking into the caps office/locker is different than stealing by picking it up off the main-hall floor).

A clown slipping a HoS and punishing them for leaving their gun out isnā€™t self antag, in the analogy they donā€™t even keep it. However the HoS can absolutely lynch them for that, but itā€™s an IC issue regardless.

imagine if humanity developed a way to traverse space at light speed and travel to a goldilocks planet with life, only to find out the ā€œintelligentā€ life is a bunch of clowns hitting each other over the head with bike horns and throwing banana peels