Mining rework

It’d encourage more teamwork! Seriously, do it. QM is irrelevant to the miners. Perhaps this could even be shown on TVs at the bar and kitchen as entertainment.

2 Likes

Merging mining and exploration into one job heavily based on DRG was a serious idea in the dev channel not very long ago. I even pushed for QM to be mission control, choosing which missions to dispatch them on based on station needs.

The problem was having a coder willing and able to do it.

11 Likes

you are also relying on QM to be filled for someone else to even play the role they signed up for if QM in charge of basic features… would require atleast basic automation or the ability for miners to intervene should no CT or QM exist to oversee them.

1 Like

Goddamn, I love this idea.

should no CT or QM exist to oversee them.

Ai is almost always there, if no QM, or AI, the another head.

too bad you perma banned me I was beestation number 1 coder for zesko

Personally the concept of a reworked lavaland would include more stuff for folks to go off station and fuck around, now that I think about it having miners go around and haul more than just

1 Like

I’m fascinated why someone would steal my rework idea for the SS14 server I’m working on and just copy paste it directly to the bee forums, without even giving credit.
Who are you? Why did you do this?
Edit: To clarify, it’s not just the idea, this is just copy pasting a google docs file I shared on a development server.

3 Likes

u rn

also u muted me so idc + idea is good so I wanna see someone actually code it and beecoders are far superior then whatever nonsense is going on in that server and you know it + litterally only benefits you to get more feedback on the idea so stop gatekeeping ideas lol

Good riddance, I suppose.

1 Like

This is Nik735, they’re a server banned and recent shitter these days who’s trying their damnedest to wind up in the server host’s crosshairs to then cry 1984 when it happens.

I got on bee’s forums around a time when there were afew other folks like this, it’ll happen eventually.

2 Likes

I’d like to see the meteor event be brought back that I’ve heard of. Where the station is doomed to be destroyed and you have to move the entire station to lavaland.

1 Like

I’d suggest stealing all of SS13 before trying to rework parts of it. :wink:

Also, if you are scared of keeping your ideas your own then you are entirely in the wrong market. I think I speak for most of SS13, and possibly SS14, when I say this: We do things for fun, not profit.

Problem is, he posted the literal document with the idea in it, without even crediting anyone or saying it’s not his

You know that this was done just to be a cunt, nothing else

6 Likes

Markus, coming from who posted this thread this was made out of malice.

I would show some compassion…

OH! You’re talking about Nik. Missed that part.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT CREDITING @MR_CHUDJAK#8264 ON DISCORD!!! (litterally who cares) I wanna see this coded because I know they aint coding that into ss14, that dev server has a room temp iq. I did it becuase I do what I want when I want because im not a beta bitch.

I HAD no ill will posting this originally tbh, imagine sperging out over someone sharing a idea (from a public dev server) onto another servers forums

While I understand your annoyance your ideas are not necessarily new or unique.

Still shitty to just take the document and post it without even pointing to the source of it like it’s one’s own idea.

Genuinely shocked this hasn’t happened yet tbh, given how many posts have been flagged and deleted.

thats because I am the most important beestation player to ever live I am the beestation messiah. inshallah true bee’ers will follow in my footsteps and reclaim the holystation of beestation ameen