Mentor App for Boompow49

Good answers all around +1

for the bomb mix I mean thats for trit mix

Ok so I just did fusion on yog code, I donā€™t have a good setup or anything but I managed to pull it off

Can I get some questions?

1. How do you make Regenerative Jelly on beecode?

2. A Xenobiologist player mhelps that when they try to make a Crystalline Purple extract, they instead receive an Regenerative Adamantine extract. What is this player doing wrong?

3. An AI player mhelps that theyā€™re unable to see anything and are getting the message ā€œAI eye not foundā€. What is wrong/how do you respond?

4. An Ashwalker asks how to make a ranged weapon, what do you tell him?

1 Like

Purple slime extract and blood

He is probably putting purple into adamantine instead of adamantine into purple.

Whatā€™s wrong is he is disconnected from a power source. What do I do. In most situations I would tell him whatā€™s wrong

I tell him he canā€™t because his fingers are to big for any firearm (and I donā€™t think they can use lathes)

3 out of 4 isnā€™t bad.

I was wanting to make sure the second Xenobio question didnā€™t get an answer along the lines of how crystalline extracts donā€™t exist yet.

As for the one you missed, we have primitive bows, arrows and bolas. This PR also added metal versions of bow/arrows for station goers to use as a gimmick

+1 despite hours.

1 Like

Because of hours ability to learn and creativity is more important in your case.
So hereā€™s question:
Whatā€™s a colo bottle?

I honestly donā€™t know what a colo bottle is

2 Likes

Yup because it doesnā€™t exist and thatā€™s a trick question.
+1

T +5 if i can count
EDIT: to whoever asked for me to learn fusion, well i did i have done open fusion and can fusion. hottest i got it was 4e+11

been a couple days. can i get some questions?

I would really like some feedback on this app.

How many Ian hats and back items can you name without looking it up?

That is a terrible question, mentors are allowed to look up things all the time and if this was a question a mentor was given it would probably have them link to the wiki page

Name 2 ways to make the sm a lot colder to allow more emmiters being shot at it.

4 Likes

Am not really my thing but, make the space loop a lot bigger increasing the volume of the pipes and as a result gases get scrubbed and re used faster. And set up tier 4 freezers.

With emmiters other than making more windows Iā€™m not sure.
@Blueturbo47

Off my head the captains hat and the wardens.

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What do you mean by more windows, and the emitters make it hotter btw.

Space loop being triple layerd helps but what do you mean by bigger

Removing pipes makes them faster, itā€™s always better than just increasing pressure especially when something like the filters and vents are already requesting gas.

but you did name 2 ways to technically make the sm cooler so good enough.

Also, I recommend getting tips on doing the sm, if Iā€™m ever ce I may yell at you loudly

You just pinged me as Iā€™m writing thisā€¦

like add more windows so you can set up more emitters around it

that is what i mean, triple layer it

engi isnā€™t really my thing i have very low hours on it, but i can do funky stuff as atmo tech.

They make it produce more radiation as well. 7 emitters running at same temp as 3 emitters will have higher power output.

1 Like