Mentor App for Boompow49

Yea I am very confused on that

being able to use google to get the answer to any problem. thought it was a well known term lol

2 Likes

I never knew it but I am efficient at using the wiki

Stabilized light oink is the one, for now ima stick with a 0(changed to +1) due to generally low hours and because I canā€™t come up with any questions.

I edited that post adding the stabilized light pink right after posting it because I rememberd it

absolute +1 because anyone who wants to reject a willing mentor who clearly tries to learn more about the game whenever possible is being dumb. mentors are not a position of power so they cannot seriously fuck things up aside from giving blatantly wrong answers to throw people off. having numerous mentors online is always better as one person may be able to contribute things that another cannot.

problem is, that comes from deep knowledge on mrp (highpop) or wide but competent at virtually everything knoweledge on lowpop (lrp). We have like 20 mentors or more, so just ā€œwilling to learnā€ isnā€™t necessarily enough at this point.

Iā€™m confused, I have said that I play mostly sci yet only one question on that job has come up. And I may have only 122 hours here I have 150 hours on tg and will provide proof if requested

idc if we have a lot of mentors, itā€™s not like having more mentors means we should get any more restrictive. there is literally no downside to having lots of mentors as long as theyā€™re not assholes.

1 Like

I mirror this notion.

Player quality and capability are the only things that matter for a player becoming a mentor. There is no such thing as too many mentors, and thereā€™s no reason to raise the bar for new mentors because we have several.

Same opinion for admins, for what itā€™s worth.

3 Likes

Can I get some questions ruko?

What is the optimal mix for trit.

Also get more engi knowledge before engi gang comes here +1

T: 0

By mix do you mean making it or for Max caps
For making it I dump 3 cans of o2 into the incinerator and slowly pump in 40kpa of plasma and scrub the trit out super cool it with at least tier two freezer then you want a 33% of trit and 66% o2 in a tank at the lowest temp you can get a freezer minimum 43k And then super heat plasma

I think optimal was 28% 72% after someone calculated it but
+1

been about i day can i get some questions?

+1, why not. 20202020

Itā€™s 97oxy and 3plasma

Also, some questions:

Someone mhelps how to Revive a huusked person what do?

How would you go about making a research bomb?

Someone accidentally killed all their slimes, roundstart what can they do? (they still have the corpses)

100u of synthflesh will unhusk them

grind them up and inject them with plasma it will create 1 slime per extract

dump 3 cans of o2 into the incin, make a tier two freezer (if i could higher level) connected to the outtake set the outtake pump to max scrubber to trit and set the intake pump to 40kpa, start pumping plasma at 40kpa into the chamber, light it and you should be getting trit, i use an air pump its way faster and easier imo. now i get about 200 moles of trit with this setup so after the trit super cooled get an o2 tank get rid of the o2 using an air scrubber pump out all the trit thats in the air pump and pipes. after that turn off the freezer disassemble it and move it, and start scrubbing plasma, i use a very simple freezer setup for cooling o2 its just a manifold and two connectors, i put another air pump and o2 can on the connecters and wait for it to super cool. take an empty plasma tank fill it with the super heated plasma and the trit can fill it with o2. connected them to tank transfer valve and its boom time

we were talking about the trit to o2 mix for the maxcap not the ratio for making trit