Mentor App for Boompow49

Your CKEY: boompow49

Your Discord: Daryl

How long have you been playing ss13?: January 2020 (current account was made in may, i had a different pc and forgot my old login stuff and Ckey)

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: maybe i dont know

Game Experience (More Detailed): 122h living 22 ghost. i know most service things, i know my way around lavaland and science i can make a 40k point maxcap in 30 mins with tier two freezers and i can do some xenobiology . med i dont know too much about it i can do most surgery’s and procedures but not off the top of my head. engi i can do a basic n2 setup for the SM but not much else. I like to play AI i know how to do almost everything with AI. I just want to say my hours are a bit low but i have about 150 on TG so about 300 living hours.

can you get us a pic of your hours from the “tracked playtime” command in the OOC tab? And what server? Also: how good is your google-fu? And how do I set up cryo?

sounds good, dont think you need anything other then not being an asshole.

Not currently on my pc I can get it tomorrow, by google-fu do you mean using the wiki? And for cryo wrench the o2 cans to the connectors make sure all pipes are set up going into the cryo tubes and freezer. Set the freezer to lowest it can go. Make sure the doors open when patient is healed (set something to automatic) and put beakers filled with whatever Chem desired mostly cryoxadone

Playtime for Boompow49

• AI 10h (8%)
  • Assistant 3h (3%)
  • Atmospheric Technician 2h (2%)
  • Bartender 40m (0%)
  • Botanist 2h (1%)
  • Brig Physician 2h (1%)
  • Captain 60m (0%)
  • Cargo Technician 3h (2%)
  • Chaplain 3h (2%)
  • Chemist 2h (1%)
  • Clown 3h (2%)
  • Cook 3h (3%)
  • Curator 50m (0%)
  • Cyborg 8h (7%)
  • Detective 1h (1%)
  • Paramedic 2h (1%)
  • Geneticist 30m (0%)
  • Barber 10m (0%)
  • Psychiatrist 40m (0%)
  • Head of Personnel 12h (10%)
  • Janitor 2h (1%)
  • Lawyer 50m (0%)
  • Medical Doctor 2h (1%)
  • Mime 3h (3%)
  • Research Director 60m (0%)
  • Roboticist 7h (5%)
  • Scientist 8h (7%)
  • Security Officer 2h (2%)
  • Shaft Miner 8h (6%)
  • Station Engineer 4h (3%)
  • Living 118h (100%)
  • Ghost 22h (19%)

Someone Mhelps saying that the metastation roundstart cryo setup is broken, and asks you how to fix it.
What do?

I tell him he needs to fix the pipes under the floor tiles, to do so he needs a crowbar and someway to lay pipes. I don’t play med too often so I can’t remember if cryo is broken round start.

This is a trick question!
On metastation, one of the cryo pipes is actually just under the floor. It’s set up properly.

Good question, again med isn’t my specialty though.

Hours too low. -2
Comeback with 200-300h

2 Likes

I have about 150 on tg very similar code base

Bartender is out of glasses in his vendor. He mhelps asking where he can get more. What do you tell him?

A chemist asks what chemicals heal brute damage. What do you tell him?

What xenobio crossbreed makes you move super fast?

How would a botanist upgrade his trays?

I’m not to sure about the bartender one
styptic powder is the most basic brute healing chem there are others
Purple slime orange extract will make a little bit of meth which makes you go fast
Ambrosia Gaia and put a lot of saltpetre on it.

EDIT: I think stable light pink makes you fast

if you can answer these right you can get my +

-how do you set up a t4 singlo
-what chemistry explosive is the most powerful
-whats the easiest way to make power as a eng if there is no power and the sm blew up
-whats the easiest way to make power as the qm/cargotech if there is no power and the sm blew up

1: I have never set up a singlo but I think you have to make sure it doesn’t escape (don’t know myself how to do this) and feed it mass/energy
2 meth or nitro I think they are about the same
3 Smems or solars
4 cargo tesla

you’re on the right track get some more hours and stuff and ill + figure out how to do singlo/tesla and fusion

I only have 4 hours as engi but I will try

Seems promising but hours are just a bit too low. Knowing how to craft the beer goggles (and other sunglasses huds) is pretty basic, as is knowing science goggles do the exact same thing (just get sunglasses and sci goggles and some cable and a screwdriver, hit the little crafting menu button, and, with all the items on the ground/a table/in your hands, hit craft). Mentor Questions are either usually really basic stuff, really weird sounding stuff because people don’t always know how to explain the problem, or really weird and obscure stuff like “what’s in these antimatter control crates” that doesn’t really even show up on the wiki for cargo.

What server will you be playing on?

1 Like

Both I do my experiments on golden otherwise sage
EDIT: why did you bring up the beer goggles? When you asked questions did you mean goggle-fu?

1 Like

the hell is google-fu