Medical : how 2 deal with races! (!)

DURING YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR PLAYTIME YOU WILL ENCOUNTER MANY PLAYERS OF DIFFERENT RACES AND HERE IS HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM
I THINK
UNLESS BY SOME CHANCE YOU HAVE A SHIFT WHERE NO ONE GETS INJURED
OK LETS GO

HUMANS

• LITERALLY THE MOST BASIC AND EASIEST THING TO HEAL IF YOU CANNOT HEAL HUMANS YOU ARE THE WORST PLAYER IN MED IN THE WORLD
  • SHOVE THEM INTO THE CYROPOD AND TURN IT ON
    • LEAVE IT ON AUTO/REMEMBER THEM OR ELSE YOU’RE GONNA HAVE A VERY ANGRY FUCKING PERSON SHOUTING AT YOU BECAUSE YOU LEFT THEM IN A POD SLEEPING FOR 30 MINUTES
  • OR JUST PUT THEM IN THE SLEEPERS OR JUST USE THE MEDKITS (if you want to or cyro/sleepers are dead)

OH MY GOD HE IS POSTING GREEN TEA ERP!!
LIZARDPEOPLE

• pretty much the same thing but don’t forget they take like 50% more(?) cold damage

those nerds in those suits im pretty sure you’ll find them
PLASMAMEN

• it’s good to keep a fire extinguisher at hand
    • why?? cuz they like burst into flames when they get exposed to oxygen
  • DO NOT USE ANYTHING BUT PATCHES AND SYRINGES THEY CANNOT EAT BECAUSE IF THEY TAKE OFF THEIR SUIT THEY WILL FUCKING BURN UP
  • IF THEY START CHOKING GO FUCKING YELL AT ENGINEERING/TOXINS FOR A PLASMA TANK
  • DO NOT FUCKING CLONE THEM; actually you can clone them but you can do it like this
    1. turn on shower
    2. put plasmameme clothing on the floor AND A PLASMA TANK
    3. once they pop out, drag them to the shower and put their shit on (or they can do it on their own)
  • PLASMAMEN TAKE A BUNCH MORE OF BRUTE AND FIRE SO BE CAREFUL AND KEEP THOSE BRUTE/BURN MEDKITS/CHEMS READY

SHUT THE FUCK UP XING-YI
MOFFPEOPLE

• just like humans and lizards but prepare to shout at chemistry for oculine because they take like a fuckton more of eye damage because lamp

those flashy light color people
ETHEREALS/NOVAPEOPLE RIPOFF

• I DON’T KNOW I GUESS ITS THE SAME AS HUMANS AND LIZARDS AND MOFFS
  • IF THEY’RE HUNGRY GO FEED THEM A COOL ENERGY BAR OR THROW THEM TO ROBOTICS TO CHARGE
  • IF YOU’RE A BORED TRAITOR YOU CAN JUST SWIPE AN EMAG TO EVERY ETHEREAL YOU SEE

hi, fembee calling, i'd like to leave a message to STOP PUTTING ME IN CLONING!
IPCS/ROBOTS

• THROW THEM TO FUCKING ROBOTICS YOU USELESS MEATBAG OR GIVE THEM A WELDER AND SOME CABLE COIL AND STOP TRYING TO FUCKING CLONE/USE MEDICATION ON A ROBOT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT
    • OH GOD IM A UNLUCKY SOUL AND I HAVE TO WORK WITH DOORKNOB 2.0 (roboticist)
      • USE WELDER AND WIRE TO HEAL BRUTE AND BURN RESPECTIVELY
        • DON’T BORG THEM YOU SACK OF SHIT
        • YOU DON’T NEED A CYBORG EMERGENCY REBOOT BOARD anymore, just heal them enough or to 0 damage then they’ll be good
          • my friend you have now friended the KNOB
  • THEY CANNOT TAKE TOXIN/CELLULAR/BRAIN AND OXYGEN DAMAGE BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY CAN STILL DIE FROM IT
    • FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON IPCS TAKE BURN DAMAGE WHEN THEY CRIT. THIS DOESN’T SEEM BAD BUT REMEMBER; IPCS TAKE X2 BURN DAMAGE. YOU CAN NOW NOTICE HOW BAD THIS IS.
  • IF THEY HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE OR CHEMICALS LIKE ACID (they don’t process poisons but still get owned from, like acid and fire) THEN FUCK YOU ARE AT A LOSS MY FRIEND IM SORRY BECAUSE BEESTATION’S WIKI DOESN’T HAVE SYSTEM CLEANER OR LIQUID SOLDIER please fix
  • IPC limbs can be reattached without surgery, you can just click them with their limbs and they pop on like if they had ligament hooks
    * has like different prodecures for surgery (uses tools instead of surgery equipment, but still uses drapes)

bro it’s a floran
POD PEOPLE

• throw them at the light
  • put dem in da lite
  • DON’T TURN THE LIGHTS OFF
  • they are literally plants that is it

have you noticed that this is just a repost of the wiki?
SLIMEPEOPLE/JELLYPEOPLE/STARGAZERS

• feed them anything that does toxin damage to you. toxin bottle, traitor polonium, plasma, chloral hydrate, literally anything (not really i think) to heal them by hunder
    • on the flip side, anything that would normally heal toxin damage like charcoal, does damage to them and drains their blood
  • keep an eye on their hunger so they don’t fucking die
    • they die from being too fucking hungry and literally fucking dematerialize
  • gets crushed from the cold
  • don’t eat their blood
  • doesn’t die easily to being burned (takes half damage)

rock people yeah
GOLEMS

• cpr doesn’t work luh mayo
  • injections and cyro does bat shit nothing
  • has like 12 different types
    • https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Golem#Types_of_Golems for more info
    • uranium and plasma golems are kinda dangerous (uranium irradiates everything and plasma can kamikazi blow up permadeath)

SKELETONS?

• spaceproof, radproof, virus proof and doesn’t need to breathe
  • limbs can pop back on (i think)
  • immune to medication
  • don’t need to eat
  • heal with milk
    • kill with bone hurting juice

FUCK PEPPERMINT FUCK CATGIRLS FUCK FELINIDS FUCK TG FUCK ORANGES FUC-

FELINIDS

• OH GOD HELP ME SPONGE THERE IS A CATGIRL IN MY LINE OF SIGHT I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY PLEASE OH FUCK OH GOD
  • don’t heal them
    • just kidding don’t get job banned please and blame me for it
    • HIGHLY ADVISED YOU DON’T HELP THEM FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR SANITY
      • but you need to anyways because that’s literally what you do as a medical doctor
  • literally just human with tail, ears and *wag
  • the eyes of a catgirl are like moths, get owned from flashes/flashbangs/whatever
  • cut her fucking tail off and give her corpse to the chef to be processed into lovely Catgirlmius Meowmers meat clone it anyways because admins said so
    • actually clone her/his corpse that was sarcasm

HUSKS

• grey dead people with red spots over them
    • cut their head off and use a scalpel to cut it open and go drop the brain in the cloner
  • FUCK I DAMAGED IT
    • ask chemistry for mannitol. click container of mannitol with brain. mannitol pour on brain. heal until good
  • husks can be any race but IPCS, they’re just corpses horrifyingly removed of most DNA they have, can’t be cloned

AND THATS IT you know how to probably heal anything in short of shadowpeople ( just throw them in the dark ), admin-spawned synths, zombies, abductors and androids

fuck i hate the markdown system it keeps shifting all over the fucking place with lists and shit

MADE ON 2019-10-23T10:00:00Z 10/23/2019 10:00 PM HAWAIIAN STANDARD TIME verified by synthetica gang :ballot_box_with_check:
unknown-7 da table gang

1 Like

Pet peeve: using cryo when it’s unnecessary.

Cryo is much slower than using sleepers, always aim to use the latter if the patient is dying from brute/burn/suffocation damage with bicaridine/kelotane/perfluorodecalin respectively. Put them in, click the medication needed once (twice if they have say 50+ damage of that type) and immediately pop them out. Well done, you’ve put in healing drugs in their system in 5 seconds which will heal them to full over the course of the next minute or two. As opposed to cryo which will take several minutes of unconsciousness, even longer if you have the heavy sleeper quirk or its not set to auto open when done.

how to clone a plasmaman in a step by step guide

by someone who got cloned 4 times before the doctors gave up in frustration and tossed my body in the morgue

1. Put the dead plasmaman in the clone scanner, deal with any scanning issues as they arise

2. Scan them and commence the cloning process

3. Drag their dead body to the cloning pod, and really quickly, undress them. You should take great care to get the breath mask off as soon as possible, because that is the one essential part of their loadout that is not fire resistant

4. You can take your time when taking off the envirosuit/envirohelmet itself, because those articles of clothing are fire resistant (but not fireproof!) which means that they won’t burn into dust in 4 fucking seconds like the breath mask

5. Leave their envirosuit, envirohelmet, breath mask, and plasma internals tank outside the clone pod

6. Turn on the shower next to the clone pod

7. Once they pop out of the clone pod, shake them awake really quickly and the plasmaman will know what to do by this point, they’ve gone through this situation hundreds of times before

8. If the plasmaman falls unconscious from the suffocation damage, place the plasma internals tank on their BELT SLOT, and open the valve. If it doesn’t work, you may need to give him a breath mask/gas mask as it might not be on under their helmet

if there is no envirosuit/we only found the head

1. Get a bunch of those blue suffocation/oxygen deprivation medkits

2. Once they pop out of the clone pod, stuff them under the shower, and fucking pump them full of salbutamol, because you can’t overdose on salbutamol

2.1. If you don’t have salbutamol, epinephrine and/or perfluorodecalin will work (although prepare for the toxin damage)

1. Get a new envirosuit (from the clothing vendors), or any spaceproof clothing will do too. If you need the plasma tank, you can make empty pocket tanks at an autolathe, as well as extended capacity plasma tanks (that fit in the back slot), and then have atmos or toxins fill them for you
1 Like

Emergency fire suits prevent plasmemes from burning, so you can slap one of those with a fire helmet on them

1 Like

Also if your a new med and find a husk you can clone them by removing the brain and cloning that

also bruh i still donmt know how to deal with fucking ipcs

very good guide yes

Should probably write this as a curator and throw the book all over medbay. Will save victims of murderbone mania a lot of time in the event med staff have a dent in their skull.

Usually you’ll want to bring them to whoever has spare cables and a welding tool (consult your local engi/assistant.)

Weld each limb with welder like 3 times
Coil each limb with wire like 3 times
problem fixed
see local chemist is toxic/brain damage is present

bru;h weld and wire them just like the post below and stop copying my memes on regit

Very descriptive, you should make more guides. +1

thiss is like 10 months old i need to see if anything has changed since then a nd update the guide which will probably be never
also sorry for the bump LOL

Please do, I knew you made a guide for races so I didnt bother to make any race specifics in my guide :smiley: