CKEY: LodedDiper

Your Discord: Discord user#4914

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Max Power

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 28-08-2022

Round Number: 40128

Rules Broken: Escalation policy, Do not self antag, you must roleplay

Incident Description: Did a gimmick as clown where I would find people on the crew and marry them. I host a wedding with an officer, when suddenly Max Power comes in and beats him with some sort of flimsly reasoning. I take a few hits too, and ultimately he crashes the wedding, ruining my gimmick. I later try to do the same thing with the bartender, and of course he attacks me and him again. When bartender sees me being thrown at with a bottle he beats him into crit (kind of an overreaction but deserved imo) and naturally he doesnt take a lesson and immediately walks back to fight us again. This time he manages to murder me.
I check him as ghost and yup, not an antag. As usual with these kinds of players.

Additional Information: He’s been banned before for similar reasons, which shows that he never really learned from that one.

(Accidentally posted this before roundend, now its back up)

2 Likes

Also Max Powers is a Simpsons reference, unsure if it’s a default name that you can get

I believe this was the same player i banned in-game (same round). They were disconnected, so i chose to perma with an explain on forum.

I did not have a lot of the context however, as i joined a few minutes before roundend, and had to deal with a few more tickets.
So we will take what you said into account when dealing with their appeal.

2 Likes

right! sorry for taking so long. I’ve had it quite busy lately, and never gathered the will to actually do the report.

anyhow! from what I can gather, this was indeed handled in-round due to the ban placed by hello, though the actions that he did towards you will be put into account if a potential appeal is made later on.