CKEY: TytoAlba

Your Discord: tyto_alba.

Offender’s CKEY: Marshmellow10

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant): Bombyx Modesta

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-03-06

Round Number: 47926

Rules Broken (if relevant): Self-Antag, You must roleplay

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): N/A

Incident Description: I was in the escape shuttle, and inside of the security area of it, was the clown and a botanist, who was SSD from the looks of it, the botanist was lying there as the clown stabbed him repeatedly, Bombyx (The detective) saw this, immediately pulled out a shotgun with buckshot loaded, opens the door and wordlessly unloads into the clown, killing him almost instantly, the clown didnt even have a chance to kinda RP his way out or anything, and Bombyx didnt seem to have any interest in much rp of their own. I asked them in character why they did it, and they said something along the lines of “At least i kill the right people” There was no intent or attempt to resolve it non-lethally as there should have been.

Additional Information:
The clown mentioned in OOC after the round, that Bombyx was chasing them around the entire shift with a lethal shotgun for minor thefts (I did not witness this first hand though)

1 Like

The clown and a doctor are working together, both of them have AA from a stolen spare ID and both of them raided the armoury.

I had already been dealing with RCU, who had killed the only officer.

I called multiple times for deputies to help as the two kept approaching the brig (mind you, with AA and armoury gear).

When I went to the shuttle, I put my restrained prisoner in the brig area and went looking for the doctor who had been shotgunning me earlier by brig.

I saw the clown (the one who raided the armoury with AA, partners with the man trying to shotgun me) in the brig, murdering a botanist infront of me.

I used my shotgun, loaded with buckshot, to drop him then and there. He was quite literally killing someone infront of me and was next to the dangerous prisoner they had been consistently coming close to freeing the whole shift and a civilian who I had come into the brig to repair the prisoner.

You went on a tirade about how I was ‘no better than him’, and frankly, you were right. My character has killed before, and cant justify it in any other way than having to kill the ‘right people’ (people that would harm or kill anyone innocent).

As for ‘you must roleplay’, I was a lone detective faced with three inherently dangerous individuals, one of which was killing someone infront of me. The situation was stressful, to say the least, so I shot.

8 Likes