Managarm and DegG24 Player Report

CKEY: Gilgax

Your Discord: Gilgax#1777

Offender’s CKEY: Managarm - DegG24

Offender’s In-Game Name: Remy Rosk - Caleb Halvorsen (respectively)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (DD-MM-YYYY): 03-06-2023

Round Number: 44315

Rules Broken: 13 Antagonist Conduct

Incident Description:
The main part of the rules broken is, in rule 13, where it says “Succeeding as an antagonist is not the “goal” of SS13, the goal is for all players to have fun.”
This team of Blood brothers (but mostly Managarm) went around completing their objectives in a way I would call “greentext hunting”, and not fun for anyone but themselves.

Additional Information:
Here is a list of things that happened (mostly chronological):

• Tided into the captain’s office.
  • Tided into the bridge with acid to get AA.
  • Wordlessly shot both their targets, then killed the detective who found them.
  • Put every body in the chaplain’s cremator.
  • Deconstructed the medbay cloner equipment.
  • Put the cloner equipment boards in the cremator.
  • Stole every possible steal objective (disk, hypospray, HoS’s gun, Captain’s laser gun, blueprints, etc.).
  • Subverted the AI by one-human’ing it.
  • Called the shuttle because things were “Boring”.
  • Centcom official arrived to inspect why the shuttle was called so soon, Remy proceeded to arrest the official, take their weapon and their centcom encryption keys.

This was a 20 pop by the end round. There was no sec other than the detective and no command. Oo7craigmc was online, but as they were their target and first victim, they couldn’t handle the ticket. If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.

3 Likes

@Managarm Report about you

Caleb Halvorsen was involved in a round where he also was in an incursion team.

He broke into security, destroyed it, including the security protolathe, which I think he took the circuit of with a durand and caused a massive massacre in medbay.

Shot up everyone there wordlessly, no mercy whatsoever.

I didn’t make a report at the time because I always believe people will improve and maybe I was wrong.

Shame to see this happen again.

Maybe peanut posting but I thought it would be important to give some insight on my past experience with this character.

Cheers.

dunno if that was just caleb, I think it was several people

It was Markus and Caleb, but Markus was actively trying to stop him from slaughtering people

1 Like

This was me, I wanted Exosuit guns for my mechs. I teleported closely and broke in through the front door with several Security Officers around me. Kinda funny, one Seccie told me to stop it and started beating the mech with his stun stick. I looked at him. I looked at the door. I looked back at him. I looked back at the door and continued. I got the board, didn’t kill anyone but left a bit of a mess blocking their doors. Then I ran away. This also had the purpose of disabling their ability to quickly get EMP weaponry. I didn’t want to say a word or emote during this as I had no way of hiding my identity and didn’t want to reveal it just yet.

However, the massacre in Medbay was not me. I was with him there with the goal being to find Millii, one of our targets, or our traitor buddies. We discovered that they were dead and I attempted to recover their bodies while my friend held off Security. I attempted to block Security again with walls but he broke them and continued firing, I couldn’t tell at what, I assumed Security. Once we left the area with our friends (teleported them to Lavaland for later pickup) I told him to tone it down on the needless killing.

1 Like

Let’s keep that for a different player report, yeah?

My information about Caleb, sorry, I rarely involve myself in reports and such.

1 Like

Alright let’s see

degg24 \ Caleb Halvorsen \ Atmospheric Technician \ brother \ ROUNDSTART \ Human
managarm \ Remy Rosk \ Assistant \ brother \ ROUNDSTART \ Human

Their objectives

Assassinate Bahruuk McDonnall, the Station Engineer.
Assassinate DEBUG-X1, the Paramedic.
Have all members of your team escape on a shuttle or pod alive, without being in custody.

We’re off to a great start

Seems like it was Caleb that wordlessly killed the engineer, not Remy

Really not doing better here

And looks like Remy knew exactly what he did

And here come the cremations

Mother Russia Bleeds with no murderbone objective?

I sure hope he didn’t open the shutters

Aaaand another reference

This was rather awful, @Managarm, mind explaining yourself?

1 Like

Apologies from letting this report sit for this long. From what I can tell by looking at the logs and the discussion that has already been had in this report I’ve reached the conclusion that what “Managarm” did here was too much.

Degg24 assassinating the station engineer, their target, is more or less IC. Although it is preferable to roleplay when you decide to kill someone, and not just wordlessly murder them, it is unreasonable to expect a player to always hold a “villain speach” before they murder someone.
What matters in these cases is how the player acted throughout the round as a whole, and if the mindset is to “win” and “greentext” or if it is to actually follow their objectives and roleplay a believable character. I would more or less rule degg24’s involvement here as IC.

I wouldn’t say the same for how Managarm acted though. Their overall behaviour throughout the round more or less clearly showed that they didn’t really care to roleplay.
Cremation of non-targets for no real reason, purchasing a bad shuttle ontop of the pretty low roleplay antag behavior/saylogs is too much.

Thank you for the report.

Report accepted