Ban Type:

role

Ban Length:

permanent

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):

2024-01-20 05:41:45

Round ID:

Ban Reason: 47412

Named 'I'M stored in the balls' as a clown. Has a history of making others uncomfortable with clown gimmicks/names. Whilst the server is 18+, content that makes others uncomfortable is not allowed under the rules.

Appeal Reason:

Sorry for the bad formatting, I’m on my phone.

This was really dumb for me to do, but there’s also a lot of stuff already like this in the community and in the game, you can photocopy your ass and the beer data refers to piss water, and see the rant I went on a while ago for a lot of other examples. And on the discord, someone there says “boobs” all the time, someone else posts furries dancing to alt right propaganda, and a 3rd person nyas into their microphone, me making pee jokes and dressing in yellow seems in line with that to me? I’d like to play clown again, I have like 15 gimmicks I wanna do that are really funny.
Additional Information:

Sex is in the game too, you can breed plushies and it tells you to “look away you perv”, and there’s a whole complicated system of cheating and relationships. See the rant I made earlier for other examples like the pinups and lusty xenomorph maid simplemob

1 Like

Oop, sorry for not pinging you above, this is for my clownban, @Marshmellow

Hey, I get what you’re saying about things being in game that are bad, but the reason this became a ban was because it was the same humour that gave you a note where we explicitly outlined that it was making other people uncomfortable.

The whole shit and piss thing was proven to make a few people uncomfortable, so you were asked to stop, and then you did something akin to it again, and it made people uncomfortable again.

2 Likes

How is this different?

Pointing blame to others at best will bring you both down so try and actually defend your case

10 Likes

Not what I’m saying. This is allowed, I did the same thing, so logically I should be unbanned. I don’t see how it’s any different, so I asked.

Because its a meme, posted on discord, by someone who hasnt already been warned explicitly that scat humour (or in your case eating piss and shit) made someone uncomfortable and not to do it again.

You were explicitly warned about this exact gimmick making others uncomfortable.

Pointing to someone posting boobs on discord, or something explicit in game proves nothing to me, the issue isnt your humour being ‘I eat piss and shit’ its the fact that you were told already that it made others uncomfortable, and you did it again.

10 Likes

Lets consider the conditions of your unban from perma, consider point 2.

You did the piss and shit gimmick once, it was shit, and multiple people reported it as making them uncomfortable.

We told you that it made others uncomfortable, and left you a note (even though you shouldnt have been making them uncomfortable in the first place)

You proceeded to do it again, making people uncomfortable again.

I originally saw this as the last straw for a complete perma, but decided to give you one chance in the form of a clown ban to see if it would stop you from making others uncomfortable.

With this in mind, I would be hard pressed to consider removing this unless you had any other avenue than ‘what about this on discord’.

10 Likes

This makes a lot of sense, honestly. Sorry to be a bother, feel free to close it.

1 Like

Sorry if I wasn’t clear when I tried explaining it to you in the ticket, I’m glad you understand now.

Appeal denied.

1 Like