Title: TheMaggotGuy banned by tyranicranger4

Alright. I’ve talked this over with the @Headmins.

To sum things up, you don’t have a vouch, not a real one anyways. The ban was not found to be invalid. And you’ve been banned from a lot of the servers we’d normally direct you towards. Not the best of starts.

Since Monke was the last server you put some hours into, I’ve talked to their administration and got an overview of your behavior there prior to your ban. While it wasn’t exactly positive, they largely just confirmed some of your already known behavior. I also got the sense that they didn’t think you were beyond change.

Per our policy, all permanent bans require a vouch. However, we’re willing to make a light exception in this case, using Monke’s statement as a stand-in for the typical vouch; as it at least gives us a baseline on what to expect. Additionally, none of us believe that you’ve been malicious with your conduct, and a recent private discussion has left me a lot more open to the idea of giving you a chance at redemption here.

So, we’re willing to lift the ban with the following criteria:

1. You’ll work to improve your roleplay on the server.
  2. You’ll avoid conduct that makes others uncomfortable.
  3. You’ll continue to treat others in a positive manner.

I really do want to see you make a comeback, but we’ll need to see some change. Provided that we understand each other here and you can agree to our terms, I’ll lift the ban.

14 Likes