llol111

CKEY: JohnSmith1234

Your Discord: JohnSmith#8234

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown, llol111

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/10/2022

Round Number: N/A

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): General behavior: * Maintain a decent standard of professionalism when operating within the community. Insulting, harassing, or intentionally targeting anyone in our community is not tolerated.

Incident Description: Pretty much speaks for itself:
Go get a vouch from somewhere, nerd.

you’ve been playing somewhere else in the meantime, right? Just ask them if they’d be willing to vouch, and if they say yes give the name and server of the admin that vouch here. it should be a reputable server, naturaly.
We will confirm it on our own so just going “yea admin [ admin name here] of [server name here] vouched for me” is fine

If you havent been playing somewhere else, that sucks for you i guess.

Additional Information: Please just give emotionally distressed admins a chat before letting them respond to ban appeals.

1 Like

Not the same ckey used in your appeal, nor has it ever connected here. Why is it being listed?

You, someone that I would like to mention were mirror banned for being “homophobic to the extreme” while you were ‘trolling after having watched ss13 griefing videos’ on NSV, can’t stand being called a ‘nerd’ in a non-offensive context? Really?

Is it somewhat unprofessional? Yes, but you also cannot reasonably expect us to constantly act like (paid) costumer service workers.

I find it difficult to believe this report was made in good faith given both the wording of it and the context surrounding your ban.

Doesnt matter, that was a year ago and was why I appealed. To again quote your own admin conduct:

General Behavior

• Maintain a decent standard of professionalism when operating within the community. Insulting, harassing, or intentionally targeting anyone in our community is not tolerated.
    Keyword: Not tolerated, please read over the conduct before proceeding to reply.

To reply to your paid customer service comment: YOU decided to sign up as admin same as HE decided to apply for admin, if you cant follow the rules or want to be PAID to be an admin, administrate somewhere else that has different admin conduct policy.

You are not a paying customer, nor we offer any paid services.

Please read it properly.

Nerd.

25 Likes