Niceman47 permaban appeal from all servers

Title: Niceman47 Banned by Admin Sergei Koralev

CKEY: Niceman47 or Adbul Shakur, been so long I dont remember. I tried to log in from a new account because I couldnt find which email my last BYOND account was on.

Admin’s CKEY: Sergei Koralev

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All servers, both

Ban Type: Global ban, all servers

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11-27-2021

Round ID: 34339

Ban Reason: 7.2, 7.5. Homophobic to the extreme. Mirror ban from NSV. Mirror authorized by Autisme.

Appeal Reason: I have not been playing SS13 for quite a while and I was hoping to get a fresh start on beestation servers. I was trolling back in november of last year after watching lots of 'SS13 ban speedrun/trolling" type of content. However I sincerely really enjoy SS13 and would really appreciate a second chance. I am not homophobic to the extreme, I was only trolling; I know that is not correct and won’t happen with a second chance. I believe I can be a great medic to the community.

Additional Information:

For permanent bans such as these we require people to both wait a year and to receive a vouch from another reputable server.

The ban will be old enough to be eligible for appeal in a little over two weeks, short enough that I’m not going to close this for being too early. Just don’t expect a headmin to accept it before then.

You will still need a vouch from another server though.

So you are not closing the appeal but leaving me banned? If its short enough to not close it why just not unban me, also I dont think I will be able to get a vouch, I just submitted my appeals for the servers I was banned from today so I cant play on any servers right now, your server would be the first!

Because you need both the ban to be older than a year and a vouch. I am not closing the appeal due to the bans age, but it is unlikely it’ll be accepted by a headmin without a vouch.

Could you ask a headmin to take a look and see if they want to give me a chance?, I would really appreciate it.

Isn’t this an NSV ban that was just mirrored here?
I’d say you should appeal the ban over there and since it’s a mirrored ban, we’d lift it when they do.

If they don’t lift it, then our usual rules still apply, a full year must pass and you must have a vouch.
We don’t do exceptions on the vouch part.

Go get a vouch from somewhere, nerd.

you’ve been playing somewhere else in the meantime, right? Just ask them if they’d be willing to vouch, and if they say yes give the name and server of the admin that vouch here. it should be a reputable server, naturaly.
We will confirm it on our own so just going “yea admin [ admin name here] of [server name here] vouched for me” is fine

If you havent been playing somewhere else, that sucks for you i guess.

You’re a headmin? lmao yikes

12 Likes

You should write a book called “how to get banappeals denied in one simple step”

3 Likes