Llol11 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator @llol111

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

he’s cool

i’m totally unbiased

2 Likes

he’s ight

zzzzzzzzzz

My month of trial memery is almost over. Theorticaly.
Some more feedback / people yelling at me might be sensible.

(This is a bump)

Had handle some of my ahelps, didn’t feel wronged by him; +rep

Necro time.
Do any of you have feedback for me?

Im always trying my best to not be an badmin.

Cool admin, never done wrong from my experience with them, and from what I can tell handles ahelps fairly quick and fairly.

1 Like

relatively alright admin. Upset me with a bad revenant play becuase “hp said 100%” after being hit repeatedly. That was stupid. other than that, he isnt bad, but he is fairly unnoteworthy, not to come across as offensive. Being unnoteworthy is probably a good thing. You could have a ton of stigma around you like a few other admins. Up until the rev thing, i basically never even thought about you in any situation.

I dont know if its just that I dont pay attention, or if its that you arent as active in OOC as other admins, or what. I just never notice you.

Based, not gonna lie.

Good admin from what I’ve seen, able to handle AHELPS very well and listens.

I barely ever talk to you but when I do you seem pretty cool

be more on lrp i missed you

Haven’t seen you a ton (probably more of an issue with my god damn sleep schedule than anything) but I’ve never had any issues with you when you are on.

its been 2 months since my last feedback :flushed:
I’ve since been promoted to seniormin.

University has started back up, so i dont have nearly as much free time as i’d prefer.
Never the less, im always trying to be a better admin so if you wanna call me a shitmin do it here - and idealy tell me how i can be better. (praise also accepted)

You strive to enforce rules as they are rather than what you may wish they were.
You play devil’s advocate when one is needed to see the other side of an issue.
You know how to still enjoy the game and haven’t become detached and jaded.

You’re an ideal admin if I’ve ever seen one.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Llol11 complaint

A post was merged into an existing topic: Llol11 complaint

pretty cool i think he abused the coders when i was unable to play as plasmeme

I play D&D with him on weekends, schedules permitting and was my vouch for mentor status. No way I can’t be biased.

Helped me update wiki by spawning my ghost into thunderdome to update TC costs. Otherwise, my active hours, and his don’t line up. Always fun to have the international comparison though!

1 Like

i didn’t really appreciate how you handled my re-application for admin. i talked to you a day before i stepped down as trial admin to apologize for something i had said, and you said we were cool. it was jarring to see you say what you said.

Llol is a really great admin and great headmin. He is active, he responds to any issues rather quickly and has ability to handle stuff without being biased in any way. Talking to him is a pleasure and I have yet to see him mishandle a ticket or a person.