Llol11 Admin Report by Kutanoid

I would like to know what RACIST is in word dindu nuffin? Yeah, I would like to know it very much, because through my playtime at Bee, as character named Dindu Nuffin, not a single admin said a word about.

No one, but our special snowflake Lol11. Well, I suspect that he have some kind of problem with me. Maybe some part of his lower body hurts so much, that he swore a revenge on me? I don’t know.
And to clear any suspicions or rumors - I don’t have any conflit with that guy. Barely know him or spoke to him. He came out of nowhere with this, which was pretty funny, tbh - his reaction, I mean.
I got some screens, folks.

What a guy, what a lad. He did not state which specific part of rule I broke. I mean, he couldn’t because it’s pretty generic rule. Also, through all this time, not a single admin said a word about it. They don’t care? Maybe they don’t give a fuck? Or maybe their are not so fragile und special like Llol11.
Like a good Gestapo officer, he blocked any way to further communication. (Congratulations, herr Sturmbannfuhrer Llol11, your Iron Cross will be sent via post!)
whataguy

Well, I got even more, god damn

A “spicy attitude”, huh? Said guy, who wrote something like this
gestapoguy

Yet, here is my supah spicy hot messages. Fooken hot, guys, so handle it with care. 2nd degree burn guarantee if you wont use gloves.
mahspicysalsabwoink

I got one advice for you, deeply from a heart - get a life and don’t be so damn serious.

1 Like

@Crossedfall thank you for moved it, into right section.

1 Like

What is racist in dindu nuffin.

Why is his attitude “spicy”.

What the fuck.

1 Like

I asked him about it, but he did not replied to me in game :<

I’d need to give you a full explanation of the meme for full context but it is rather oviosuly racist for its implications.

2 Likes

Just for you, my muscular warrior of better future :*

It’s funny how not a single admin of Bee said or done anything about it , but just you. Only you.
To me, you are try harding so much, even beyond limits.

I mean… It was used in racist memes…

Just like the okay sign. Just like the letter N as a symbol and not a part of a word. Just like the word shiiiiiiiiiiiet. Aswell as homie, g, yo, watermelons, chicken, crime. Are those things racist now? Why the fuck am i responsible for whatever shenanigans edgelords are onto now?

3 Likes

If a black character went around talking about watermellon and KFC i would also ban them for racisn yes

Yep, you are now racist, white supremacist pig. Hope you enjoy an Capitol siege, you redneck :*

So are we going by urban dictionary definitions what is racist now?

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m just going to uh… Stop this dumpster fire before it goes to far. As a reminder, these reports are not for general discussion.

Temporarily locked pending Headmin review.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 3 hours.

was it reviewed?

I mean “didden do nuffin” is a satire on ebonics and hood rat culture so its not very hard to call it racist as typically black people speak ebonics

I’m not really seeing a lot here to sustain an admin complaint

In order for an admin to be striked, they would have to violate our admin conduct policy. However, your ban is not only completely in accordance with admin policy, it is also encouraged by admin policy.

Go play on TG if you’re not already banned there for the same shit.

1 Like

1: This doesn’t follow the format

2: Threatening admin reports as a form of leverage is incredibly cringe and makes me significantly less likely to take your side.

3: Playing a character that’s an extreme racial stereotype is not permitted. The same would happen if you played a Chinese character called “Ching Chong” or something. If you think that this style of humour is funny I suggest you go elsewhere.

1 Like

Wait, striking someone wasn’t my intention, not at all. I just want to show you, guys, how stupid man you accepted as admin. That’s all.
I mean, most of you agreed that ban for this is ridiculous and stupid. Try hard theater by Llol11 was even more stupider. And funny, tbh.

Also, I’m surprised that a friendly reminder or warn is something you see as cringe. By this logic, I should have take that guy by surprise with my complaint. That’s new. And yes, Ching Chong when you play as Asian is racist, but not dindu nuffin. If we will start following with rules of life by Urban Dictionary (you fooled yourself by this, llol11) then this world is fucked up.

That’s all from me. Feel free to close this thread, archive it, whatever.
Only purpose was showing how stupid this guys is.
See ya, space cowboy.

So you basically made this thread to stir drama and attention

3 Likes

Nah, that is your fucked up interpretation. Subjectivity of human perception deceives you, mein freund.
I just wanna show you all how weird and toxic is one of admin. In the same time, it’s funny how whole group of mentors and admins are not seeing anything bad in Llol11 behaviour but simple players were curious and confused about “reasons” of ban and Llol11 behaviour.

If you guys, mentors and admin, don’t see anything fucked up in his logic, then I’m done.
Close this thread please. Thank you, and God Bless Alabama * drop mic *