Library of Alexandria burns! Smut books are no more!

How great that in this desperate and illiterate times when people can’t even anymore read a few ERP copypasts in their own library with prespawned books in comms and get permabanned for it Todd Howard may assist us.In his GOTY 2015 Best-Game-Ever 30 Remastered Editions Buy on Everything That is at least far related to a computer,The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim There’s a book called Lusty Argonian Maid.It might seem like Hard ERP at first but since it doesn’t have any actual sexual words,was permitted into the final game and is kinda dank and memy it might be worth a shot.
Yeah I heard something about it being already in the game and then removed,I just wanted to make a joke,also if it’s not hardcore ERP maybe don’t remove it because it’s both Skyrim related and memy,so yeah let Lusty Argonian Maid have a place in our hearts and libraries once more.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why beemins are going on an ERP purge. ERP was never that big of a problem on bee. You see self antagging/griefing a lot, but ERP? Not even once.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what makes you think it’s zero - actual ERP is pretty rare but not non-existant. The books issue was not rare at all though, there’s more than one thread asking why the library books exist in conflict with our policy and they were right. Several players have been banned for pasting inappropriate erotic content over comms or OOC.

Yes, ERP does occur sometimes. But most ERP bans are not for actual ERP, but for posting WGW and, in some cases, jokes.

Can we have a separate rule section detailing ERP and ‘inappropriate’ behavior, and a less absolute stance on ERP?

I’ve just now realised what he meant by “Library of Alexandria Burns”

2 Likes

The issue is that we are not an 18+ server and serving erotica to minors, as strange as this sounds, is not actually legal in most areas we operate in. Meme or not, erotica is erotica.

4 Likes

that is a good point ngl

1 Like

Me and the boys mourning WGW

5 Likes

15 Likes

literally make it 18+, keep actual ERP illegal and valid people for wgw instead of bae-naeing them

problem :flushed:ed

19 Likes

thats my mother ya dingus

don’t worry, i understand how you’re simply doing all of this in an attempt to appease the goons, we all saw how you got delisted from the Space Station 13 website, and how now you’re trying (and failing) to be more like goon station in these thinly veiled attempts of appeasement to a grander, more pure and curated server

much like how an unstable Latin American country changes regimes every 3 months, bee is out here changing rules every 3 months

Screenshot (751)

you can clearly see, judging from the above thread, admins and mentors (you know, people invested in the community) they weren’t informed

a senior admin not knowing about this rule change, though

ruko and crossed deadass be making bee the first server to have a completely unwritten rules and precedents system, it is going to be completely word of mouth and oral history, like the Norsemen of the medieval era

trust me when i say that there’s a lot of normal and OK people on this server, it’s just that this server seems to be going the route of TG and goon where they get drowned out by the loud ■■■■■■s, and the headmins seem to back the ■■■■■■s

don’t be sad about it, this is simply how these things work in the real world, we have a bunch of normal people and then there’s the 1% who have to be super loud and brash and ruin it for everyone else by thinking they’re too robust for their own good, and now bump stocks are banned

salutations from Boomer station, from our side of the pond, it really does seem apparent that…

9 Likes

Two things-
I feel like of all the people servers to appeal to through sanitation, goon is like the least likely. Unless that was a joke, in which case, oops.
And this is less admins listening to overly loud idiotic assholes and more like trying to maintain a functioning server in the face of overly loud idiotic assholes.
And as for boomer station, it’s okay. I kinda like it but it seems to be dead most of the time, and there are some cool people here that I would miss.

i swear lad, i ought to stop bothering to check up on this place, there’s like, half a dozen permas per week now for posting copypastas and bypassing the filter, appeals are denied too

2 Likes

perma real shitters

Ban probably eventually lifted cuz they whined

perma some kid who made funy sex joke that isnt safe for other fucks in his age range

No appeal gtfo we dont like you

5 Likes

I am pretty sure servers where this does happen don’t check your ID at the entrance and haven’t been taken down by the FBI. This is not a legal decision.

2 Likes

not a single fucking admin has ever answered the question “why dont you just make it 18+ then but keep ERP banned”

the biggest response ive got from an admin was from ruko, who simply replied “no”

so, answer it, we’re all waiting

5 Likes

Then don’t. You don’t play here and you stopped being part of our community a long time ago. These posts are mostly misinformed and show how removed you really are.

While I can appreciate your thinking on that, it’s sadly misinformed. It honestly is as simple as: We service minors. Minors can’t be exposed to that material.

We can’t, really. There are still key members of our staff who are underaged that were grandfathered into our current 18+ rule. It would be overly hypocritical of us to make such an adjustment. Perhaps in the future, but as of now it’s not an option that we can really consider.

→ PEOPLE KNOW STAFF MEMBERS WHO ARE UNDER 18
→ RUKO ADMITTED THAT THE ADMIN NSFW CHAT IS REAL
→ <18 STAFF MEMBERS STILL ALLOWED TO BE STAFF MEMBERS
→ STILL SAYS IT’LL BE OVERLY HYPOCRITICAL TO MAKE SUCH AN ADJUSTMENT

THE
RIDE
NEVER
STOPS

6 Likes

Hahaha Mr. Bones! I wan’t to get off your wild ride!

But really, while the meme is funny, I can confirm that we don’t actually have any NSFW channels. Would be pretty hard to hide that since channels can be dumped with modded clients, regardless of how they’re secured. :wink: