Library of Alexandria burns! Smut books are no more!

The Library database has been purged. All existing books we had stored have been erased and are no longer accessible. This means we need YOU to submit new books to the library.

A new system is on its way that will require admin approval before books are allowed to be uploaded. Anyone uploading content that violates our rules before this system is in place will be banned as if reading the book over comms. We were initially going to wait until the system was in place before burning the library, but have decided the sooner the purge the better.

4 Likes

no fuck you
any server that bans wgw has gone down the shitter, litterally everyone knows that itā€™s a meme.

29 Likes

after yesterday bee is now a shadow of its former self ngl

15 Likes

HAIL TO THE KING BABY

16 Likes

Rip smut.
20 char sƟssss

6 Likes

MMmmm first we remove the ā€œā€"ā€œoffensiveā€""" words, then we burn the books and soon we will not be allowed to call admins bad words

15 Likes

who is Alexandria Burns and why does she own a library

9 Likes

ŠøŠ·Š¾Š±Ń€Š°Š¶ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ

1 Like

Is this you?

2 Likes

Yes
unclear body sentence moment

bee is turning terrible
u cant insult anyone on the forums or ur account gets suspended and ur post gets deleted
get PERMA BANNED for saying the n word
zesko adding some gay shit (but some shit is cool ngl)
cant even meme wgw anymore because who the fuck knows why
n word banned smh

5 Likes

7 Likes

based beebot!!! he do be speaking facts ngl

4 Likes

beebot stole my discord message before i was beaned :flushed:

1 Like

And all it cost for this to happen was me getting permabanned lol time to play tg

1 Like

How great that in this desperate and illiterate times when people canā€™t even anymore read a few ERP copypasts in their own library with prespawned books in comms and get permabanned for it Todd Howard may assist us.In his GOTY 2015 Best-Game-Ever 30 Remastered Editions Buy on Everything That is at least far related to a computer,The Elder Scrolls:Skyrim Thereā€™s a book called Lusty Argonian Maid.It might seem like Hard ERP at first but since it doesnā€™t have any actual sexual words,was permitted into the final game and is kinda dank and memy it might be worth a shot.
Yeah I heard something about it being already in the game and then removed,I just wanted to make a joke,also if itā€™s not hardcore ERP maybe donā€™t remove it because itā€™s both Skyrim related and memy,so yeah let Lusty Argonian Maid have a place in our hearts and libraries once more.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why beemins are going on an ERP purge. ERP was never that big of a problem on bee. You see self antagging/griefing a lot, but ERP? Not even once.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what makes you think itā€™s zero - actual ERP is pretty rare but not non-existant. The books issue was not rare at all though, thereā€™s more than one thread asking why the library books exist in conflict with our policy and they were right. Several players have been banned for pasting inappropriate erotic content over comms or OOC.

Yes, ERP does occur sometimes. But most ERP bans are not for actual ERP, but for posting WGW and, in some cases, jokes.

Can we have a separate rule section detailing ERP and ā€˜inappropriateā€™ behavior, and a less absolute stance on ERP?