Ban Type:
Server + security + command
Ban Length:
5 and 14
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2024-03-06
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
As Detective, shot and killed someone they believed to be an antag, then allowed a station engineer to behead the antag. The detective should not be doing security’s job, nor should they be executing people. // This is the result of a player report - Acco Phlebitis Player Report
Appeal Reason:
As that round happened almost a month ago, I’m not 100 % sure if I remember it correctly.
So, I believe during that round there was antag that terrorized the station and killed many crew members and security to point of Me beeing only alive member of security, From before detective work with clues, that person was only suspect and captain after all security got killed declared that person Kill on sight. So i think by accident I killed wrong antag. And i belive engineer helped me with fight, as killed guy puted me almost to crit.
Additional Information:
When I play sec, I try to keep a high standard and be more “chill” officer and specially as detective I believe I had a reason to killing that person, tho it was month ago and I don’t remember it perfectly

This is the only direct reference to Halsey at all from all say logs

Leshens/(Acco Phlebitis) “acco belives that halsey broke into sec checkpoint” (Security Office (158, 168, 2))

References to any scientist/science from all say logs

SAY: Leshens/(Acco Phlebitis) “science labcoat with white gloves on broken locker” (Customs (134, 138, 2))

SAY: /(Emboes Jackson) “do we have any scientist?” (Medbay Central (156, 115, 2))

SAY: Leshens/(Acco Phlebitis) “scientist with white gloves” (Detective’s Office (161, 162, 2))

SAY: Leshens/(Acco Phlebitis) “hes only scientist” (Security Office (158, 168, 2))

Every reference for Kill, Murder, Kidnap, or similar

SAY: /(Macrocybe Titans) “Can we kill it its creeping me out” (Bar (140, 85, 2))

SAY: /(Jose Antonio) “how did it take that long to kill?” (Bar (135, 84, 2))

SAY: /(Chaz Web) (DEAD) “and the vines dont kill it” (Starboard Quarter Maintenance (163, 84, 2))

SAY: /(Bronte Reighner) “to kill vines” (Brig (141, 146, 2))

SAY: /(Gloria Northey) (DEAD) “Please kill the swarmer” (Auxillary Base (152, 75, 2))

SAY: /(a swarmer) “kill ai” (Cargo Bay (174, 136, 2))

SAY: /(Major Beryl) “i believe the victim who got kidnapped was an engineer” (Port Maintenance (100, 102, 2))

SAY: /(Gilm-Banalz) “I think I got kidnapped earlier” (Medbay Central (155, 114, 2))

theres no say log references to contractor, or execute/execution.
Also, no Captain joined, and there was no HoP as acting captain either
HoS never mentioned killing any antags, Neither did the warden or the other sec-off, and a Sec-officer was alive at the time of the execution. None of them gave you permission to use lethals, or even hinted at it…

After re-reviewing the logs, it seems as if the antag was attempting a contract retrieval on the emergency shuttle long before you arrived at the scene, and had only been using a disabler at the time, and didnt even attempt to shoot you or fight you, only trying to grab their target, and teleport out of the way.
You said nothing to them, you didnt attempt to RP at all, you just got into the shuttle and laser’d them down.
They did no damage to you, or the engineer, at all. Nor had they been openly hostile to either of you at any point during the round.

I can understand not fully remembering a round that was a while ago, and I hope this helps clear up any misconceptions about the round in question and the interactions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.