CKEY: Smujge

Your Discord: Smujge

Offender’s CKEY: N/A

Offender’s In-Game Name: Kaelea Wallick, Acco Phlebitis

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-02-10

Round Number: 47635

Rules Broken: Rule 1, Rule 2

Incident Description: After being put into crit as a contractor, Acco Phlebitis (a detective) proceeded to kill me despite the fact that I was incapacitated, they then let Kaelea Wallick behead my corpse with a hatchet for seemingly no reason, refusing to intervene even in spite of having the equipment to stop them, including what I believe was an energy gun.

Additional Information: The only reason I can find that Acco Phlebitis killed me was because I apparently had “implants”, they clearly did not come to this conclusion with proof as I had no implants of any sort, they may have assumed I did because I used a stimpack.

2 Likes

Detective did some detective work and believed you broke into the sec checkpoint due to being the only scientist (evidence pointed to a sci guy - science labcoat with white gloves on broken locker)
However that is not good enough reason to shoot you down, or allow someone else to behead you.

The Detective should not be doing security’s job, and definitely shouldnt be performing executions.
Same goes for the Station Engineer, dont execute people, and definately do not behead them.

Report Processed