Kilo Station Feedback thread

My mistake. There will be one next round.

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone has reported this yet but, for the love of god please,

Sec timed cells operate all at once, timer of one cell ends? All cells unlock. Timer of one cell starts? All cell lock. This literally causes people to easily prison break. All cell timers operate on their own but when a timer is starting or ending they lock/unlock all cells despite whichever cell they belong to. On rounds without warden this sucks even more.

1 Like

Atmos is fuck. Every engineering man already tries to suicide after arriving on the station and seeing kilo arrivals

1 Like

Thank you for your report, that should be updated next round.

I am very sorry to hear that, I have very little experience with atmos and engineering in general. If you have any suggestions on how to fix it, please contact me.

Understandable. I definitely know PigeonVerde and Sergei have experience with it, compared to other mappers, so they should be an excellent input if you ask them.

I havenā€™t had the luck to join when kilo is on rotation yet, so Iā€™ll have to look at the atmos setup myself.

1 Like

It seems the surgery room is missing a blood filter. Could one be added?

1 Like

Done! There should be one next round.

2 Likes

Youre a saint

The curator doesnā€™t appear to have library maintenance access for rad storms.

1 Like

From what I see, there are no maintenance airlocks in the library at all. Could you please post a screenshot of which door you didnā€™t have access to?

The Science Shuttle Dock is finally here! Thank you for reminding me in-game.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed Kilo. I have had no issues, but then again I played only once as QM. But I really enjoy it because itā€™s so small can cute. The QM office is nice and compact. I love compact things. Conversely I hate Fland because it feel so god damn big. I feel like I have to walk for so long to get anywhere.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why but I really like kilo. I think It looks like I can find departments easily and easily interact with people.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a door on the right hand side of the library. If itā€™s not maintenance then they should probably get the door across the hallway or something. Otherwise theyā€™ll get horribly irradiated if no one does emergency maints.

1 Like

If you mean this door, it leads to the barā€™s back room.

If you meant this door, it should be openable even without maintenance access.

Oh, thatā€™d work. I was thinking the one across the hall to the left.

1 Like

But now I have to share! Though I donā€™t usually go out in the shuttle on Kilo since thereā€™s the freight yard to mess around at.

1 Like

maints are terribly not fun. there should be more something random.

they are the original iconic kilo maints

I tried to keep the random maints to a minimum. I can add more random maint if you like, but it will have to be tacked on, like so: