Kilo Station Feedback thread

No. Funny. :wink:

Post mu-

Sorry for the delayed response, I was very busy.

All of these should be fixed by next round (I hope)

2 Likes

Yes, please do this. Motor Oil in the SM chamber is incredibly dumb. This exacerbates another issue, mainly a delam is a shuttle call. The explosion regularly reaches arrivals (I was AI and watched several people believe themselves to be stuck or instantly ssd in the arrivals shuttle after a delam).

There’s not really a way to “fix” the second one due to the size of the map, but adding “lol slippy floors” is just going to make it very common. Otherwise I’m quite a fan, despite my “welcome to hell” gimmick on every Kilo round.

Lastly, last time I rode disposals I got chucked out in the explorer’s prep room. However it’s been a few rounds so it could have been fixed (Fland had a similar problem, disposals is easy to overlook).

2 Likes

I suspect I also ran into this as we found a guy I “believe” was a VIP in space next to cargo. I couldn’t confirm as medbay exploded shortly after (typical job hazard).

1 Like

It’s also incredibly gross. There are human remains and motor oil all over it. Beautiful.

Say hello to Bob the basilisk who lives next door.

mc_meiler hates fun :rofl:

2 Likes

Viro’s disposals seem to go to cargo disposals instead of space and disposals doesn’t seem to be connected with the outlet
j2CgGQMHiy

2 Likes

Thank you for the bug report, virology’s disposals are now fixed.

I am unsure about the mailroom outlet, though. I think that only occurs when people move in pipes, breaking them. At least that is how I broke it when I tested it.

why det get gyrojet peestole?

1 Like

it spawns outside sec.

1 Like

I was taking a screenshot of the gyrojet and forgot to remove it. It should be gone now.

kek

Air pipes in science are not connected to the rest of the station. waste pipes are though.

1 Like

Fixed! Thank you for your bug report, the network should be connected now.

Service lathe area lacks theatre acess for mimes and clowns to get to the lathe.
Also all the pods on kilo were designed with maint acess in mind…

1 Like

ORM should be moved further inside of cargo instead of having it be out to the hallway, if i wanted to be an ass i can just stand there just to take the miner’s mining points, break it or mess with it too easily.

the default map is always metastation (if something goes wrong we revert to meta).

You can edit the min map pops in configs, I don’t think we’re removing rotation on acacia anytime soon.

I feel like an organ storage is standard in every station, there is none in kilo

2 Likes

You ask and you shall recieve. There should be one the next time the server updates!

2 Likes

Praise the Dog-issiah.

1 Like

Botany lacks a botany chem dispenser.

1 Like