Kerbin_Fiber Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Kerbin_Fiber.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Highly active admin; often pulls double shifts on LRP and MRP, going above and beyond what they have to.

While I have not had many interactions with them, they were a trial admin previously and from what I could tell then, they were incredibly good until they stepped down; and they have now reapplied.

Personally, I would give them my +2 if they reapplied, or vouch for them when they get promoted to full admin.

People are just too scared to comment on my adminship.

Or they just don’t care and think I’m shit.

Have not witnessed this CO abusing inmates in their care.

Chill dude. Theres some shitty history between us back in my /tg/ days but it seems as though he has at least moved on and doesnt hold it against me nowadays. Does good admeme work too

I’ve never played yog

Kerbin Fiber is one of the humblest person I ever met, not only as an admin or online, but in general.

Always ready to discuss the matter at hand by multiple points of view, he is ready to improve and he admits freely when he could have done something better.

He is a joy to see as addition of the admin team and has, truly, only one downside.

He is too scarcely present!

Would be a real pleasure to see online much more often.

Aside than that?

If he is not already top notch you can be sure he will improve. He has the right attitude, a positive mindset and will never abuse his position or knowledge.

May he accompany us for a long, long time!

Hopefully always!